*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 125 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
62BHgMJ.jpg

It’s possible for tannehill and the line to have a bad game. That fumble was a wtf moment

People ragging on Tannehill after that game, that's puzzling. I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that we would have won that game with Matt Moore or Jay Cutler.

Receivers were not getting open and the pass protection was not particularly good. Thankfully, we got the best pass protection of the day on that 3rd and 19 to ice the game. The Jets brought the house and they actually blocked everyone and the center of the line anchored well. Very concerned that even then, nobody could get open except for the check down.

You're always contradicting yourself.

You basically saying the OL had a tough time.

Then you want to call Tanne out for a bad game.

Tanne had a good game and made enough plays considering the circumstances.

The oline did have a bad game but Tannehill’s dropped ball and missed dagger (long bomb) were huge negative plays that were on him. He played an uneven game, some highs, some lows. Very similar to many of his other games. That said I do love the way he finished, deserves credit for icing the game for us.

Kiko Alonso had a hellava game with 13 tackles and 2 forced fumbles
I have been saying it since he arrived, Kiko Alonso is a difference maker. Two years ago he was our takeaway guy, last year he had an average year, and everyone loved criticizing him. But he is having some results this year and looks to be back to one of our premier takeaway guys, and probably our best chase and tackle LB.

are you counting the 2012 game where he got knocked out in Q1 and Moore QB’d most of the game (played great)? Not trying to be a wise guy - I just know they give the win to whoever started the game. I was there that day. I think OV returned a blocked punt for a TD too.
Yeah they count that one for Tannehill

People ragging on Tannehill after that game, that's puzzling. I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that we would have won that game with Matt Moore or Jay Cutler.

Receivers were not getting open and the pass protection was not particularly good. Thankfully, we got the best pass protection of the day on that 3rd and 19 to ice the game. The Jets brought the house and they actually blocked everyone and the center of the line anchored well. Very concerned that even then, nobody could get open except for the check down.

It absolutely makes no sense.

Let's not forget the guy is coming off injury here.

Not a Tannehill fan-boy, but not a hater; however, Patrick Mahomes showed more electricity in one game than Tanny has shown in his whole career. Mahomes will be the next Aaron Rodgers very soon. Plus, Darnold looked like the better QB today. Josh Allen looked like he has “it” as well. I watched all three games today in increments and that’s my conclusion. Gase really needs to run the ball more and dumb this offense down if Tanny is going to be at least Alex Smith.

This was obviously a frustration game, but we should end the frustrations with the fact that we're 2-0.

I don't care how we win. Just win.

Feels good to be able to enjoy the later games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom