*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 127 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ryan Tannehill puts up a 123.1 passer rating every week with guys blanket covered, then you can blame him all you want... he'll be getting an Aaron Rodgers big contract extension.

Guys weren't getting open. This team needs Devante Parker back on the field and it needs Mike Gesicki to develop QUICKLY.
I said he played a good game. But yeah, it is everybody else's fault that we again scored only 20 points and were shut out in the second half. It is always the receivers....and always the OL.....

For all of Tannehills faults and what he didn’t do to put up scores more in the second half, those last 2 runs he had to get the 1sts were a thing of beauty and put the nail in the coffin for the Jets. He needs to do that more.

I said he played a good game. But yeah, it is everybody else's fault that we again scored only 20 points and were shut out in the second half. It is always the receivers....and always the OL.....

Oh, don't get me wrong. I am extremely concerned about the offense right now. Who is winning 1on1 matchups out there for Miami? NOBODY! I know the Jets have a very good secondary, and Tennessee's cover corners are also pretty good, but this is something that has me really worried. Gase has to continue to commit to the rushing game when teams are playing the pass.

Jets are not a good team to go against if your interior OL is a problem. They don't have an edge rusher but Williams and those inside guys are good. To throw deep you have to be able to step up and there wasn't room. What Gase should have done was roll the pocket. I think we could have created room that way. What he tried was the naked boot but that puts your QB out in space alone and that led to some nonsense when RT tried to throw off that play. Remember the rolling pocket with Dan?

For all of Tannehills faults and what he didn’t do to put up scores more in the second half, those last 2 runs he had to get the 1sts were a thing of beauty and put the nail in the coffin for the Jets. He needs to do that more.

Oh I definitely agree. Tannehill and Gore killed it on that last drive.

Moore or Cutler could not run for 47 yards if they had a gun to their head. Tannehiill finally closed out a 4th quarter drive and looked damn good doing it. The guy had a 123 qb rating and is still getting ragged on. Can't we all just get along? We won lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom