*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11 | Page 148 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing flashy nut completed 80
Fair enough. I respect what you’re saying. My intention — 100% honest — is not to troll. I genuinely try to be a positive, productive member of the forum. Game threads can get a bit heated.

I just find it odd that people seemingly get more upset about me perhaps being a bit of an over the top homer and booster of the team/QB than with the folks who constantly denigrate our QB or, in the case of one poster, openly wish injury on him.
Same

I just don't get the not pulling for the players we have mentality. People would rather have Tua fail so they can be right than have him and the team succeed.

GOD I HATE THIS ****ING COACHING STAFF. I DONT GIVE A **** WE WON. OUR PLAY CALLING AT THE GOAL LINE IS ****ING PATHETIC... HOW THE **** ARE THESE COACHES EVEN EMPLOYED IN THE NFL.... **** PAY ME MAN... ILL MAKE OUR OFFENSE PRODUCE WAY MORE THAN THIS BULLSHIT

Give props to Gaskin. He's not the one calling the wildcat plays and he's ran hard and well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom