*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
296px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png

metlife-stadium_t1.jpg

at MetLife Stadium
East Rutherford, New Jersey

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

joqLXDb.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

ZA8uD6D.png

WEATHER

v8ndwBb.png

A 20 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
National Weather Service New York - forecast for MetLife Stadium

J-E-T-S
SUCK-SUCK-SUCK!

FTJ!

I'm optimistic last week was the Dolphins leveling up. This, defensively, will be the tone the rest of the season. The Jests have big problems this week.

The run game will be emphasized more than usual this week. Gaskin is in for a big day.

This Defense is coming to steal Flacco's lunch money!

Dolphins 31-13

Let's GO!

Woo hoo, let's go Dolphins! Thanks, Adam. Always appreciated, man. At least we don't have Catalon/Lofton announcing. Greg Gumbel is ok. Adam Archuleta, not so much.

(That's probably the smallest TV footprint I've ever seen for a game.)

Guys, I'll be at the game tomorrow, make sure you look for me. I'll be the one waiving or the one getting his a$$ kicked because he couldn't keep his Phins enthusiasm in check!
Keep a lookout, I plan on streaking the field at the 2-minute warning. If we're winning...
Freaking Out George Costanza GIF

Finally a game I can get behind with our young QB starting and the D balling. I don't know what 0 coverage is but I want to see more of it... Lots more of it
What are you actually referring to as "D balling"? Just want to make sure our interpretations are aligned. If it is what I think it is, I'm all for it... :DUH:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom