*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'll be at the game tomorrow, make sure you look for me. I'll be the one waiving or the one getting his a$$ kicked because he couldn't keep his Phins enthusiasm in check!
Keep a lookout, I plan on streaking the field at the 2-minute warning. If we're winning...
Freaking Out George Costanza GIF
Can you play running back? - LOL

Really excited about tommorow

Tua and this 0 defense could be a very lethal combination if they can learn how to build and run an offense and oline

Let's crush the stinking Jets

season york GIF

Thanks again for doing these Adam :UP:
One of the greatest gaffe plays in NFL history. There must be a list done by NFL Films or someone no? Like, Jim Marshall running the wrong way with a fumble recovery that resulted in a safety etc. The above play would be a shoe in to make any list, no?

Good evening my fellow Fin Brothers and Sisters!!!! My wife, best friend, and I are going to the game against Flacco and the B-U-M-S…BUMS….BUMS….BUMS tomorrow, going to be there before the gates to the lot even open, anyone interested in getting together to Tailgate and throw back a few cold ones give me a shout! The more the merrier! And as always GO FINS!!!!!!🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom