*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man that’s awesome, like I said I’m going to be there super early like 7:30 to wait in line to get a close spot up front hopefully man! We will prob be in either E or F I’ll def make sure to let ya know where we are and send a pic so u know who to look for lol what time are y’all heading there?

I have gone to every Jets/Fins game since 2007! I was even there back in 2012 rite before hurricane Sandy, windiest damn thing I have ever seen in my life! I’ve noticed more and more Fins fans at these games the last few seasons tho! I’m cannot wait to see the turn out tomorrow for the game! Don’t worry I’ll be posting plenty of pics!
I ll be there as well..section 333 near met life take over fin fans

Oh man that’s awesome, like I said I’m going to be there super early like 7:30 to wait in line to get a close spot up front hopefully man! We will prob be in either E or F I’ll def make sure to let ya know where we are and send a pic so u know who to look for lol what time are y’all heading there?
We're planning to be there around 9 or so, maybe a little bit later

Guys, I'll be at the game tomorrow, make sure you look for me. I'll be the one waiving or the one getting his a$$ kicked because he couldn't keep his Phins enthusiasm in check!
Keep a lookout, I plan on streaking the field at the 2-minute warning. If we're winning...
Freaking Out George Costanza GIF

Please Don't

image.jpg

Awful lot of us might have to become Jests fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom