*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be there as well. I am taking my son to his first game. Can’t wait. :UP:
I'm starting to see a pattern where dad's are taking their son's to see Miami play for the first time.

This is good news. I see it as a "commitment" by fan's to the Dolphins and for some unknown reason, the Dolphins are responding with wins.

Keep it up!

Good evening my fellow Fin Brothers and Sisters!!!! My wife, best friend, and I are going to the game against Flacco and the B-U-M-S…BUMS….BUMS….BUMS tomorrow, going to be there before the gates to the lot even open, anyone interested in getting together to Tailgate and throw back a few cold ones give me a shout! The more the merrier! And as always GO FINS!!!!!!🍻
Better be loud at the game is all

This is what I’d really like as my wish list snd hope our boys deliver

Win by 17 plus points
Tua throws for 4 TDs
Waddle has 3 TDs
Waddle has over 125 receiving yds
Sicki has 1 TD plus
4 plus team sacks
2 plus sacks for JP
and 1 plus for Ogs
2 plus intpns (1 for X or Hollywood or both)
0 fumbles
No more than 1 sack allowed on Tua
1 Def TD

No serious injuries

Let’s see how many of this list they can tick off. It’s Xmas and I’ve been good this year…. Kind of

Guys, I'll be at the game tomorrow, make sure you look for me. I'll be the one waiving or the one getting his a$$ kicked because he couldn't keep his Phins enthusiasm in check!
Keep a lookout, I plan on streaking the field at the 2-minute warning. If we're winning...
Freaking Out George Costanza GIF
The way these two D-lines play you should be getting some “quality” streaking in. Make sure that you take care of the shrinkage before heading onto the field, it’s cold up there!

I have gone to every Jets/Fins game since 2007! I was even there back in 2012 rite before hurricane Sandy, windiest damn thing I have ever seen in my life! I’ve noticed more and more Fins fans at these games the last few seasons tho! I’m cannot wait to see the turn out tomorrow for the game! Don’t worry I’ll be posting plenty of pics!

The way these two D-lines play you should be getting some “quality” streaking in. Make sure that you take care of the shrinkage before heading onto the field, it’s cold up there!
I’m crying over here man!😂 it’s gonna be 41 degrees when I get there at 7am, thank god I’ll have plenty of beers to keep me warm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom