*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this game is birthday gift for my 21 year old son I asked him if he would rather sit down lower behind fins bench or with fin fans up in 333. He of course choose wisely and we ll be with our fin fans. ;)

Headin' into enemy territory, I'll catch up with you miscreants later. GO PHINS!!!

season york GIF
Miami Dolphins GIF by Dolfans NYC

He is meeting me there . He goes to school at Stevens in Hoboken so he ll just take train to stadium
As a complete aside. Nothing is worse in New Jersey than driving into Hoboken.

Have fun at the game today guys, even if both teams are bottom of the pack it's important to beat the crap out of the Jets.

As a complete aside. Nothing is worse in New Jersey than driving into Hoboken.

Have fun at the game today guys, even if both teams are bottom of the pack it's important to beat the crap out of the Jets.
That so true my friend. Rest of Jersey not much fun either.I live in Cranford and I call it Cranboken now because in last few years it's become so congested.

This one should be interesting. For some reason, we struggle against the jets no matter how bad they suck

game's not on here again, maybe if they start winning a bit more regularly they will start being on again? only time i'm sure they'll be on is if they play Buffalo or New England, used to be able to count on Jets games too but they suck too much too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom