*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Got lucky that wasn't intercepted. The RZ issues continue.

Why did they take ajayi out? You need to run him down there ...smh

Ozzy rules

A fg there. Just wow.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

And that's another Tannedrive. Missed an easy opportunity for a TD by making a throw behind the receiver and nets 3 points instead of 7. That's what a second rate QB gets you. But I guess I should be happy because his 300 yard, 65-70 percent completion performance will look great on the statsheet after the game so he won't look like a problem.

The throw to Landry while getting smacked in the face was awesome. The poor decision to force that last pass to Landry, awful. That is Tanny in a nutshell.

Tannehill is ABSOLUTELY AWFUL in the red zone, esp. from 10 yd line in. Wow. Deer in headlights. So predictable.

He isn't calling the plays!!!! Lazor is calling that sh%t! Run then get cute not THills call. give it a rest

Bad play calling. Why take the rookie out when he got you down there? Dumb.

Awful execution. God I hate this coaching staff. I like Campbell, but absolutely everyone else who was brought in during Philbin's reign of stupidity need to start packing.

Back
Top Bottom