*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

I can NOT wait till Lazor is gone....I can't stand his play calling wish he could've been fired when philbin was I just hate his play calling

Lazor is horrendous and you idiots liked him lmao

I said it from day 1

Lazor called some great plays on that drive to get us there. Tannehill also had an easy TD throw if he just lead the receiver. A throw ahead of the receiver is undefendable there.

its deplorable how this team fails to recognize how terrible the oline has been year after year

i feel bad for tannehill... impressive how he has stayed healthy over the past 4 years.

**** the haters... eat a dick

we have the worst oline in the lead and perhaps the worst coaching staff

How does Lazor still have a job? And why doesn't coach Campbell say **** OFF, I will decide the play calls now on offense.

No Ajayi where you need him the most??? Tannehill isn't even running the ball either. Forcing passes to Landy when the D is expecting that? C'mon man.

Somewhere Tony Sparano is fist pumping and Joe Philbin is clapping.

the playcalls are not on tannehill but the awful throws certainly are

Sorry I've been a Tannehill supporter since day 1, but I'm even getting sick of his QB play.

There were plenty of bad plays in the red zone there, but the reasons it wasn't a TD was Tannehill's inaccuracy to Stills and the idiotic decision to stop running Ajayi.

Back
Top Bottom