*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** WK7 Sunday Night | Page 273 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** WK7 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is from the Philadelphia area and most of her family is still there. I told her before the game, “no offense, I hate everything about Philadelphia. Not just the Eagles, but literally everything about the city “. Her response, “I get it and it’s why my family moved”.

At this point I am not sure if I am more pissed at the refs or the Coaches.
Exactly what are you going to do differently if you are the coaches? You have some offensive lineman or defensive backs in your pocket that they don't?

Officiating has been terrible but the Dolphins offense did not show up tonight. Another bad game by the offense vs a good defense. Can't have that if you want to be considered a serious playoff contender.
I agree. This team is soft. We will finish 9-8. The speed beats easy teams . Don't work with good defenses.

Zero penalties on them. Zero. And it’s not like we had less than 3 or something. Corruption, rigged, fixed. All of the above. Can’t convince me this was reffed equally in any way shape or form tonight.
the clear as day face mask that wasnt called is all anybody has to watch. pretty sad for a national televised game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom