*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** WK7 Sunday Night | Page 274 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** WK7 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
the clear as day face mask that wasnt called is all anybody has to watch. pretty sad for a national televised game.
Yep and it will be forgotten by Tuesday. Refs determine another game and the gold fish memory media won’t ever dare discuss it.

Played out as expected, defense sucks, gives up 30+, offense has no rhythm against good teams, struggles to score 20.
Part of that is McDaniel and this O do leave points on the field against good teams.

At least not as ugly as the Bills loss (points wise). And we really were competitive through a few quarters. I'll call it a win. If we can get 11 wins this season we have a chance at playoffs. Won't be easy.

Defense played hard tonight. It's not on them. Offense with the weak o-line and tough match up struggled.

Tua played well outside of one pass.
I think he was thrown off by the snaps and something with the receivers location. Maybe I am making excuses, but this game was on the o anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom