*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card | Page 109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card

Miami gave away picks for Carroo. I think they only have 5 picks

They get compansatory picks for Lamar and Verno and I think Matthews.

I believe they'll be 3rd, 4ths and maybe a very late rounder in Matthews case.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Get Jarvis in the end zone. He deserves a playoff TD

Wow this site finally loaded for me. Been posting on thephins.com where traffic is not nearly as heavy. Anyway, without Moore's TO's this would have been a very competative game.

I'd keep Kenny Stills regardless of how Carroo develops, but I think Stills is going to demand a pretty hefty payday this offseason.

I really hope Gase looks back on the year and realizes he calls that stretch run WAY too much and corrects it for next year.

Wow this site finally loaded for me. Been posting on thephins.com where traffic is not nearly as heavy. Anyway, without Moore's TO's this would have been a very competative game.

Site's been struggling today! I'm guessing due to the volume.

That's a nice play design on 3rd down.

Still don't think they use Parker enough in the red zone

Yes we had strong starts with Philbin but there would be periods after the strong starts where we'd look completely incompetent. After the other team adjusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. But we only got off to good starts in Philbin's first year. His 2nd year everyone knew what Sherman was calling and the 3rd and 4th year we ran Chip Kelly's offense and while it was good the first year we still got off to slow starts. We get off to slow starts with Tannehill or Moore so it's not the QB.

Parker always seems to be out of bounds when he catches anything in the endzone.

Back
Top Bottom