*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card

How stupid are the Steelers for leaving Rapist in at QB at this point? And the idiot is still throwing the ball?? Risking injury and tossing INT's. That has to be a good thing. Tomlin is as stupid as he looks. And he looks like ****. I know Big Ben runs the team and wants to stay in but c'mon. HURT THAT PIECE OF ****.

Tomlin's an idiot to keep his first team in the game when this game is over. Roethlisburger gets hurt there everyone is calling for his head.

I don't know why they did such a poor job covering Bell in the first half. Then they take screens for a TD. Miami's D definately needs a student of the game at LB. Alanso was and the other LBs were nowhere on the first two Pittsburgh drives.

We got to bring Stills back. He's not perfect but he's a deep threat and I don't want to go down that road of we need a deep threat .....again.

If Stills gets north of 5mil you let him walk.

He's won me over this year, but just like Lamar Miller, you have to to be smart. He gets 1 on 1's because alot of the D's are geared toward Ajayi,Landry, and Parker.

Rookie mistake by Drake. Coach him up and he'll be okay.

If Stills gets north of 5mil you let him walk.

He's won me over this year, but just like Lamar Miller, you have to to be smart. He gets 1 on 1's because alot of the D's are geared toward Ajayi,Landry, and Parker.

He's worth more than $5 million and letting go of Lamar Miller was ****ing stupid.

Well now we know why the site ranked Drake as the worst receiving back in the league.

Moore seems to have a lot more chemistry with Stills and Landry then DeVante. I think Parker has been playing hurt since Baltiemore, but I noticed that the last 4 games

Back
Top Bottom