*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card

It was a fun year. Unfortunately mostly all the wins came at the end of games against teams with losing records so you couldn't of expected a super bowl run. I just hope next season isn't a drop off season. I don't care about a stretch of games going 9-2 or whatnot again I just want to be in the playoff hunt again and play meaningful games in December.

fitting end to this game..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

If you watched today's game and still think, "RBs are a dime a dozen," then I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about.

Few exceptions, but Lamar Miller isn't on the same planet as Le'veon Bell. BTW, Miller makes more then Bell FTR.

You're probabaly one of the guys who believes you win by overpaying skilled players then building between the trenches.

Sucks to have to wait 6 months til training camp. This team has consumed me for 3 months. Future is bright, people!

It was a good year but I worry about regressing next year since we got destroyed by every 'good' team we played this year.

Back
Top Bottom