*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
This organization from top to bottom just freaking sucks. That cannot be debated.

We were up 14-0 tonight and are about to give up 30+ unanswered. Yeah I’m pretty frustrated and angry with this team and staff.
Well you said it earlier when you wonder why you still get so pissed. Be like some of us and just throw in the towel for the year and enjoy how mad other people get. :)

Happy to see the tank remains strong with these boys.

Got nervous when I checked the boxscore early on and saw they were up 14-0.

:hclap:

Wondering when you'd show up to starting talking your trash...Welcome!

Ive been here all night. This loss is on coaching not lack of talent. That 3rd down call was a killer. Then couple that with the 7 game trend of poor second halves. You are right, we shouldn’t give up on them after 1 season (or 7 games) but I’m wondering ifyou aren’t the least be concerned about the trends and defensive play calling/scheme.

That's because he didn't. He extended the ball to the goal line, which it touched while in his hand and then it popped loose. That's a TD, no question.

So you saw a view where the ball clearly touched the goal line before he lost control? OK. You must have one of those new 20K HDTVs.

Ive been here all night. This loss is on coaching not lack of talent. That 3rd down call was a killer. Then couple that with the 7 game trend of poor second halves. You are right, we shouldn’t give up on them after 1 season (or 7 games) but I’m wondering ifyou aren’t the least be concerned about the trends and defensive play calling/scheme.

I agree! So what? Fire the entire coaching staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom