*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be..but you can't forget they're inexperienced and aren't the most talented.
It's not an excuse. It's simply true!
It is true. This is the least talented roster I’ve ever seen Miami have(I’m 30). And one of the least talented rosters I’ve ever seen in the NFL. We’ve been thru 1-15. That’s whatever. 0-16 though will live on forever in nfl history. Rather that doesn’t happen. Would of been nice to win tonight in Shittsburgh on MNF.

Well you said it earlier when you wonder why you still get so pissed. Be like some of us and just throw in the towel for the year and enjoy how mad other people get. :)
Being a fan without any emotion or desire for your team to do well is pretty sad. Criticizing others for being fans and wanting their team to do well is pretty pathetic.

Being a fan without any emotion or desire for your team to do well is pretty sad. Criticizing others for being fans and wanting their team to do well is pretty pathetic.
Wearing my gear right now and was hoping for a win. Expecting? No. And I can absolutely criticize people here, isn't the point to trade.opinions here? Take that trash to the curb my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom