*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we are getting a bit too conspiratorial.

Lets have another gameplan of 18 targets to Landry....a few more WR screens and passes for 1-2yds...make Lamar Miller invisible at huge chunks of the game...have our corners play 10 yards off the ball..and penalties all over the field. A recipe for a wonderful game! I said it all year...I really like Jarvis Landry but I swear someone on this team has him on their fantasy team with the way they force him the ball. Plus he has had some of the WORST bonehead penalties

You know if this team could convert 3rd downs AND get the heck off the field on defense, they could give Miller the ball more AND target Landry a lot AND involve a Stills, Cameron or Parker a lot more.

They need more snaps simply.

Motivated Chargers vs. flat as soda left open on the kitchen counter for three days Dolphins.

I think they'll be less motivated than you think... As I say that, watch Philip rivers throw 5 tds and Melvin Gordon comes alive lol

I think they'll be less motivated than you think... As I say that, watch Philip rivers throw 5 tds and Melvin Gordon comes alive lol

Gordon has sucked all year and he goes off on Miami. Whatever you think cannot go wrong vs Miami, absolutely will. Injuries, bizarre plays...fill in the ****ing blank.

How about some north/south passes like 20 yards downfield instead of all these bubble screens. Gee what an idea.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Bro he has been hitting Gates on a regular basis of late.

And the Dolphins NEVER stop a TE like Gates. EVER.

Rivers is average vs. good to very good defenses and torches bad defenses....you fill in the blank for today.

You guys are all way too depressing today! Fins have a good shot in this game.

Chargers are terrible against the run....just like we are, but they have a better pass defense. Miller and Ajayi will have to have big days to give us a decent shot. We also need the pass rush to materialize this week. If Rivers has time, he will kill us.

OK...I've depressed myself. Carry on......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom