*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Dallas did their part last night to suck and stay ahead on the draft board, but then again a QB who hasnt palyed in like 4 years almost beat the Jets. What did we all do to deserve this horrible football product this year, thanks CBA.

30 points is the Chargers magic number in all of their wins. Keep them under 30 and we will win.

I doubt that.
I think we have to hold them under 20 or close to 20.

Outside the TN and Houston game we scored one time 24 points, 3 times 20 points and 7 (!!!!) times under 20 points (54%).
Our defense allowed 30 plus points 5 times (38%), held the opposition between 20 and 30 points 4 times (31%) and allowed under 20 points 4 times (31%).

So the odds are good that if San Diego (or any opponent) simply passes the 20 point marker we will lose.

Our defense consists of 2 players(Suh and Jones) so we should expect giving up 24 points or more every game

Ozzy rules

I doubt that.
I think we have to hold them under 20 or close to 20.

Outside the TN and Houston game we scored one time 24 points, 3 times 20 points and 7 (!!!!) times under 20 points (54%).
Our defense allowed 30 plus points 5 times (38%), held the opposition between 20 and 30 points 4 times (31%) and allowed under 20 points 4 times (31%).

So the odds are good that if San Diego (or any opponent) simply passes the 20 point marker we will lose.

Why omit the Texans and Titans Games, why not omit our two lowest scores? I didn't dig that deep with the numbers, just looking at their wins. They have also scored 3 points in 3 out of last 4 games. It will be interesting to see which offenses and defenses show up today. If not for the revenge game (37-0 last year) and possibly the last game in San Diego, I think we have a good shot at dominating them again.

Looking for Campbell to be stern about a balanced offense today. May have to pass more if Grimes lays another turd and we get behind early. Landry will have a bounce back game looking to atone for his penalty. Another solid day for Tannehill. Suh will be emotional today after looking worn out Monday night, Vernon and co will will feed off of that, Rivers uniform will be dirty today. Miller will be fighting hard today.

Why omit the Texans and Titans Games, why not omit our two lowest scores? I didn't dig that deep with the numbers, just looking at their wins. They have also scored 3 points in 3 out of last 4 games. It will be interesting to see which offenses and defenses show up today. If not for the revenge game (37-0 last year) and possibly the last game in San Diego, I think we have a good shot at dominating them again.

I really thought that you could comprehend what you read. I did not omit anything. The percentage calculation includes those two games.

PatriotsSB50 ‏@PatriotsSB49 4m4 minutes ago
"I wish them all the best. We're not the Miami Dolphins popping corks."

-Jonathan Kraft on the @Panthers matching the 16-0 2007 Patriots.

Kraft Jr. being an asshole. BTW, Jon, those Dolphins won the big one.

Off topic but I've watched ten minutes of the early games now and I have already seen two drops by the Giants. One by OBJ which would have been a TD. Why does this **** never happen against the Dolphins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom