*** Official Miami Dolphins @ San Francisco 49ers Game Thread *** WK5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ San Francisco 49ers Game Thread *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos Pats game moved to next week!!! Then pushing our game next week. Garbage!!!

Sucks, but I can only assume it has to do with how the bye weeks of all involved line up.

It is what it is.....
It is due to the bye weeks.
I just don't agree that teams following procedure gets bumped for the Pats, a team that never follows rules.

I'm glad we have a late game. The sun goes down so early this time of year that I need time to get in a run, do a "sun day is fun day" bottle or two with a friend, and get a brief nap. And as it gets dark I can skip the run and do the middle part while watching the game. Go Fins.

PS. Has there ever been a Dire Straits video for the theme? $50 for the site if we get one this year. Seriously.

And we haven't even turned the clocks back yet! Dark at 5 is coming. They should leave it as it is!

Well it sure feels like the year of the Zombie Apocalypse outside and now we get a game canceled next week.

I love the faux outrage over this non-issue. The game didn’t get canceled, just postponed. Who cares that much, unless you were going attend.

What...I'm just getting up to speed. What's happening?

Next week was supposed to be against Denver now we're getting the Bye?
Then the week of our original Bye is now the Denver game?

Is that correct?

I'm glad we have a late game. The sun goes down so early this time of year that I need time to get in a run, do a "sun day is fun day" bottle or two with a friend, and get a brief nap. And as it gets dark I can skip the run and do the middle part while watching the game. Go Fins.

PS. Has there ever been a Dire Straits video for the theme? $50 for the site if we get one this year. Seriously.
HELL YES DIRE STRAITS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom