***Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers game day thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers game day thread***

beanh8er

Active Roster
Reaction score
Deal with it Built2win. :chuckle:

Kickoff at 7:30. Kickoff will be about 87 degrees. No chance of rain. Nice clear night over South Florida. No inuries (with the first team) that I've heard of. Arrelious Benn will be returning from a torn ACL. Talib might play but it will more than likely EJ Biggers with the start.

LOL always funny when someone beats someone else out for these threads!! haha

O and Go Dolphins!!!. . . . . F*%k the Jets. . . . and. . . . . F*%k the Patsies!!!!

NOW IM READY FOR GAMEDAY!!!

How bout some game info? Part of starting these threads is offering a weather update, injury status, ect.

Lol...if this Fight Continues by next week the Game Day thread for Miami vs Denver will be out already!!! The fight for those largely commented threads begin :p

The Bucs defense has been pretty impressive this preseason, particularly the secondary. If Henne has a good showing, I'd feel much better going into the season. We better kick their *****, all these Tampa Bay fans here think they're going to destroy us, "They're no New England". Let's do it!

How bout some game info? Part of starting these threads is offering a weather update, injury status, ect.

Since I am the king of game threads, I will supply that information, sir

TELEVISION
cbs4logo-1.jpg
clear.gif

Live on WFOR CBS 4 in Miami and the Miami Dolphins Television Network

This game has been blacked out in the Tampa Bay metro area and most of the Buccaneers television network. A replay will be shown tonight on WTSP in Tampa Bay at 11:30 PM, and again at noon Sunday.
NFL Network REPLAY will air at 11 PM on Sunday, August 28

INJURY REPORT
For Miami, FB Charles Clay is not playing, and LB Mike Rivera has been waived.
CB Will Allen and RB Larry Johnson will make their 2011 Dolphins preseason debuts.

WEATHER
nfew-1.jpg

Mostly clear, with a low around 79. West wind between 8 and 13 mph.

Not long till we have football...................:up:

Ok...time for Jersey selection...leaving for Raymond James 3 hours and 40 minutes.

me too, im wearing a t shirt (dolphins of course) and basketball shorts, i sweat like a beast so a jersey is a bad idea for me lol. If i had to pick though i would go with my white bess authentic, a wieketrade special haha

Is it too early to start the Miami vs Dallas Official game thread? LOL

Seriously..

Prediction:
Miami 30
TB 23

I think Henne and Moore both play well. Livas and Gates also play well.
On defense, we get 6 sacks and 2 picks.

Back
Top Bottom