***Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers game day thread*** | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers game day thread***

Another screw up by Ireland. What happeend to all that talk of Henne competing for the job? Who's he competing with exactly? They failed to draft anyone and brought NO ONE in. Everyone keeps saying how Sparano is gone after this year if we blow but Ireland safe, how is he safe? He's more responsible for this mess than Sparano.

Henne-10/13 175 yards 1 td......I am thinking nobody, and good call with Ireland not overpay for another QB, but instead allowing Henne to prove why he had a bad year in 2010, and why it's gone now.

Even with the offensive line struggles, I am not sure if they will really mess with it at this point. My idea to TRY and solve things is to sign O'hara, stick him at RG and move Carey back to RT. Just get Colombo out of the picture all together.

I am with you somewhat. They will never throw a grenade and blow it up. They should not either.

I like moving Carey back. He was not good last year, but was not awful.

I like the FA pick up, but I would offer a low pick to Dallas for Gurode. Play him at C or at Guard.

Maybe you have...
LT Long
LG Pouncey
C Gurode
RG Incognito
RT Carey

That is a lot of movement on my part, but maybe over time it would work out best. Disappointing up front though.

I am with you somewhat. They will never throw a grenade and blow it up. They should not either.

I like moving Carey back. He was not good last year, but was not awful.

I like the FA pick up, but I would offer a low pick to Dallas for Gurode. Play him at C or at Guard.

Maybe you have...
LT Long
LG Pouncey
C Gurode
RG Incognito
RT Carey

That is a lot of movement on my part, but maybe over time it would work out best. Disappointing up front though.
I wouldn't mess up Pouncey by moving him to guard. If you make changes, make as few as possible.

Vernon Carey looked like a human turnstile tonight. Having him next to Colombo is a big recipe for disaster. I hope Reggie Bush and Chad Henne have life insurance because at this rate their family will be cashing in soon.

When John Jerry walked off the field, he didn't even look at Sparano who was trying to talk to him. Jerry looked straight ahead and walked right past Tony like he was blowing him off. I'll bet Tony is slightly pissed at him right now.

Henne-10/13 175 yards 1 td......I am thinking nobody, and good call with Ireland not overpay for another QB, but instead allowing Henne to prove why he had a bad year in 2010, and why it's gone now.

Henne had a great game. One of the only brightspots. If that is what Ireland thought him and Sparano should have just come out and said "Henne is our guy" and not BS'd us with rumors about bringing so-called competition in.

Back
Top Bottom