***Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers game day thread*** | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers game day thread***

Will someone tell me what in the hell John Jerry was doing at left tackle??!! He can't even block as a right guard for crying out loud. Is Sparano trying to get Matt Moore killed or what??!!!

Dolphins lose 17-13, but wasn't a real BAD showing. The starting defense for the most part was pretty solid. Henne and Marshall looked great, but the offensive line, especially the right side is a concern.

While we were not aloud to get excited about dominating the Panthers, keep in mind that the Bucs were a 10-6 team. The Dolphins held their ground pretty good.

John Jerry reminds me of that fat slobby kid on the playground who cries when someone says something to him. He was running aorund like a sissy tonight. Looked like he was afraid to even touch someone. If he is NOT cut tomorrow then something is wrong. And did you see Sparano talking to him when Jerry was coming off the field. John Jerry just walked right past Sparano!!!!!

This team is playing EXACTLY like a 7-9 - 9-7 team. Got soundly beaten by ATL (first-team), thumped Carolina, and went to the wire with a good 10-6 team. Now, if you fix the O-line, you're looking at 11 wins. But as is, pretty much .500.

Marc Colombo is fricken hot garbage. The guy totally blows chunks. He will get our starting QB killed this year. But Sparano must think he's awesome because he's former Dallas crap. Colombo is so damn slow it's unbelievable. Bucs defenders were getting inside of him and outside of him pretty easily all night long.

Dolphins lose 17-13, but wasn't a real BAD showing. The starting defense for the most part was pretty solid. Henne and Marshall looked great, but the offensive line, especially the right side is a concern.

While we were not aloud to get excited about dominating the Panthers, keep in mind that the Bucs were a 10-6 team. The Dolphins held their ground pretty good.

I agree...the defense should not have given up any points.

The O-line and how to fix it in two weeks is the issue.

They get a Pro Bowler back which can not be overstated. However, what they do at the other spots is a great debate.

Another area NOT to overlook are the constant drops from the DB's. We have have to keep are running total of that and hold the DB's accountable. They are killers.

Players who should be cut before the plane even departs for Miami tonight: John Jerry, Joe Berger, Jeron Mastrud and Colombo. Mastrud was God awful whiffing on blocks and he looks slower then hell as well.

I agree...the defense should not have given up any points.

The O-line and how to fix it in two weeks is the issue.

They get a Pro Bowler back which can not be overstated. However, what they do at the other spots is a great debate.

Another area NOT to overlook are the constant drops from the DB's. We have have to keep are running total of that and hold the DB's accountable. They are killers.
Even with the offensive line struggles, I am not sure if they will really mess with it at this point. My idea to TRY and solve things is to sign O'hara, stick him at RG and move Carey back to RT. Just get Colombo out of the picture all together.

And analysts are asking, why are the Dolphins having big slow guys on the o-line when they would like their guards to have the quickness to pull?? Incognito and Carey are slower then hell so we have no pulling.

It made me sick tonight when watching the Bucs Tight Ends catching passes. We have absolutely nothing behind Fasano and even Fasano is only average. We haven't had a good Tight End since Keith Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom