*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
193px-Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo.svg.png

Raymond-James-Stadium.jpg

at Raymond James Stadium
Tampa, Florida

TELEVISION

WFOR_CBS_Miami_logo.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale
Simulcasted on WPEC CBS 12 West Palm Beach, WBBH NBC 2 Naples-Fort Myers, and WFTV ABC 9 Orlando

Play-by-Play Analyst: Dick Stockton
Color Commentators: Bob Griese, Jason Taylor

WFLALogo2013.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers simulcast on WFLA NBC 8 Tampa/St. Petersburg - check local listings for other stations in Buccaneers market

Kickoff at 7:30 PM ET

382px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Replay at Saturday, August 17th at 7 AM ET

WEATHER

lSHtmpO.png

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
National Weather Service Tampa Bay - forecast for Raymond James Stadium

Checking in from Tampa. It's pretty crappy out with the rain but hopefully nothing too crazy.

I smell weather delays. Hopefully they can get the full game in.

Phins up!

Checking in from Tampa. It's pretty crappy out with the rain but hopefully nothing too crazy.

It's been extremely wet over the past week or two on the west coast. If you're driving to the game, remember not to drive into any flooded areas!

Flood-Safety-Graphic-1.png

382px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Replay at Saturday, August 17th at 7 AM ET

200w.gif

... Beats the 5AM last time. :up:

Who starts at QB?

Probably Fitzpatrick, out of respect for facing his previous team? 1 series. Then Rosen for the rest of the half.

Maybe Rosen comes out the first series of the 2nd half too. We don't really have your "standard" 1's and 2's. We have a lot of 1 1/2's so were going to see a lot of different line ups I presume.

It's calling for 80% rain here in kissimmee tonight which is about an hour+ east of Tampa but I expect rain there too. Just hoping nobody gets hurt.

Woohoo! First football I'll be sitting down to watch this year, missed game 1.

For every chicken little who has forgotten it's only the second pre season game, during rebuild year one, with a completely new coaching staff. Dry your tears of sorrow for a few hours and instead of screaming our O line is the worst in the history of history, let's judge the progress from the beginning of camp until tonight's performance. For some ungodly reason, I think that makes more sense.

No Jones..McDonald..McMillan..Jakeem..Wilson..Tunsil...Drake...Parker...Kiko...

That’s like 40 percent of your starters lol

Not a lot of talent out there tonite..

Back
Top Bottom