*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 166 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A part of me wants Tua gone. I hope he goes to an NFC team and does well. Will he be back for the London game next week? Rather he came back fully healthy because this season is done.
If you like any player individually, you should want them to go to another team. Players come here to die.

Hard to blame a player that is constantly unavailable.
He broke his ribs and has missed 3 games. Otherwise he has been available for every Dolphin game since he was drafted. Maybe you noticed that Gronk has missed the last 2 weeks with the Bucs with broken ribs. I would like to see you playing with broken ribs.

This is such a sad pos organization that Iā€™m embarrassed to admit Iā€™m a fan of. Just disgusting. I wish I could stop being a fan of at this time.unfortunately I bleed aqua and orange and have been a fan of for over 50 years. They have ruined my life for the past 20+ years. Just sickening to watch and no sight of any optimism in the future. Just fng sucks to have to keep going through this BS

Do they show class and kneel?
I hope not bc this is the NFL not high school or little league. Itā€™s the defenses job to stop them. You donā€™t ever show mercy to an opponent. Those back up guys practice just as hard as starters and deserve to score if they can.

I would hope we would do the same thing if we were ever in that situation. You score as much as you can to send the message to your team that we donā€™t worry about score. We stay aggressive and keep playing always.

well I personally think this team has no desire to play, this is worse than the 1-15 season we had. I liked Flores to begin with but he just can't hire coaches or keep coaches, why change every year 2 OC and Charlie Fry that's about as bad as it can possibly get. The D looks like they don't want to play.

Last year was just a mirage
I honestly didnā€™t want to believe it, especially our defense. But it was a mirage with all the turnovers leading to our record. This defense is so bad when not getting turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom