*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite everything at the moment, I'm still excited for the game tomorrow. We will probably only get to see our team play 17 times this year so important, at least for me, to savour each time. Hopefully we've learned some lessons and we can exploit that TB secondary and get after the old man they have playing the QB position.
Jack O bY BrISkeTT

It reeks of boredom & losing so as long as he under center then excitement level is non-existent

Jack O bY BrISkeTT

It reeks of boredom & losing so as long as he under center then excitement level is non-existent

Grin and bear it dude, you just never know he may surprise you (by actually hitting a wide open receiver, the useless piece of crap :))

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
298px-Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo.svg.png

151227_EL_Bears_Bucs_08210_7cd82657-5056-a36a-08d8167afab403be.jpg

at Raymond James Stadium
Tampa, Florida

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

gBEdUaP.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

UbMUE2k.png

WEATHER

Lner7Ec.png

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
National Weather Service Tampa Bay - forecast for Raymond James Stadium

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

I cant wait for the "look at the positives from this loss" & "were not that bad guys" threads after the game tomorrow.

Even a blowout tomorrow won't waiver those here that are in complete denial that this franchise is currently a f******* joke.

I'll watch it if I was just going to lounge and vape in front of the 1080 anyway. But no other plans will be precluded if they arise.

Not expecting to be a close game at all. If, and its a big if, Miami are within 10 points of the Buccs at the end of the game, that I will take as a......an improvement somewhere on the O line or D line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom