*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Frankfurt Games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Frankfurt Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

I've been traveling for 5.5 months of the last 7 (enjoying retirement). Tomorrow will be my first game of the year sitting at home with zero travel plans for the rest of the year. I'm soooooo tired right now (and a bit drunk). I can't wait to be totally relaxed watching the game tomorrow. With a few bottles kicking around. I hope my iPhone wakes me up at the proper hour.

I fully expect Hill to have his best game of the season. I'm playing against him in two of my fantasy leagues.
I wouldn't be surprised if they use Hill as a decoy a lot. I think Hill is the last person the Chiefs want to beat them, so I can see a lot of attention going towards him. I just hope Tua doesn't try and force the ball to Hill. I the Fins will be ready!

I just need to do a sanity check here,

I'm on the east coast, I will set my clocks back tonight before bed. This 930am EST start TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THE NEW TIME, CORRECT?? I know some parts of USA and Europe don't do this nonsense.

I just need to do a sanity check here,

I'm on the east coast, I will set my clocks back tonight before bed. This 930am EST start TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THE NEW TIME, CORRECT?? I know some parts of USA and Europe don't do this nonsense.
I’m getting up an early just to be certain. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom