*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Frankfurt Games | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Frankfurt Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Go Dolphins! :P89

Tua-Flames.gif

I've been traveling for 5.5 months of the last 7 (enjoying retirement). Tomorrow will be my first game of the year sitting at home with zero travel plans for the rest of the year. I'm soooooo tired right now (and a bit drunk). I can't wait to be totally relaxed watching the game tomorrow. With a few bottles kicking around. I hope my iPhone wakes me up at the proper hour.
I love retirement and my wife came home with a fresh bottle of Jameson.

Like I'm going to be drinking Jameson first thing in the morning, heh heh heh...

Heh.

I wouldn't be surprised if they use Hill as a decoy a lot. I think Hill is the last person the Chiefs want to beat them, so I can see a lot of attention going towards him. I just hope Tua doesn't try and force the ball to Hill. I the Fins will be ready!

T.Hill would be pissed if all they do is use him as a decoy. He’s expecting to put up big numbers in this game.

This is very personal for him…

There are many ways to get the ball to him without forcing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom