*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Frankfurt Games | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Frankfurt Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, nearly had to throw you on ignore it was so tough to look at.

Stoked you went with "The Punisher" though for two reason. My eyes no longer have to bleed and you did kind of look like the current version of John Travolta.

What a bunch of babies - mommy, how do I wake up in time for a 9:30AM game?

OK, here it is!
Wake up at 7:00AM!
Do your basic required cleansing, make your bed, eat your breakfast, get ready to watch the game!

Is that too difficult for you?
I bet you can guess what I think your answer will be. - LOL
Lots of softies around these parts complaining about having to wake up at 7am for a game

I mean, nearly had to throw you on ignore it was so tough to look at.

Stoked you went with "The Punisher" though for two reason. My eyes no longer have to bleed and you did kind of look like the current version of John Travolta.
😢 🥱

Excited Ric Flair GIF

What a bunch of babies - mommy, how do I wake up in time for a 9:30AM game?

OK, here it is!
Wake up at 7:00AM!
Do your basic required cleansing, make your bed, eat your breakfast, get ready to watch the game!

Is that too difficult for you?
I bet you can guess what I think your answer will be. - LOL

We also gain an extra hour tonight...

Ahh, want to start **** but can't back it up.

Classic. I figured you would be the type to run for the hills. Know a coward when I see one.
So you got your Swag all sorted it appears?

Ps. I don't go around calling retired Marines cowards. Miss Informed, Swifty in Hiding yes, but never a coward 😂

Pacheco has not looked good in the last 4 games. I hope our defense will not him have a breakout game. I have a feeling this will be a defensive battle and it could come down to special teams. I hope Sanders doesn’t let us down if it comes down to him.

Pacheco has not looked good in the last 4 games. I hope our defense will not him have a breakout game. I have a feeling this will be a defensive battle and it could come down to special teams. I hope Sanders doesn’t let us down if it comes down to him.
Not sure how I got this way, but more worried about our punter tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom