*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON COMMANDERS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON COMMANDERS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ev
Not about the game, more that it's gonna suck for pregame. Is 7:30 too early to start drinking?

Wife is on a girl's trip in AZ and my babysitter doesn't come till 8:30.

🤔🤔🤔
Ever bbq in minus 30? I have. Rain, kids stuff lol

Lol, I purposely do not live in climates that get that cold. Only in MD still for the 2 Fins games and Christmas then back to SD for the rest of winter!
I also lived on the west coast ,,(think Seattle but nicer) where it rained daily from Oct to March.

Guess that's why Starbucks started over there. Dreary drizzle as ****.

Not about the game, more that it's gonna suck for pregame. Is 7:30 too early to start drinking?

🤔🤔🤔

🤔🤔🤔
yes it is too early to start drinking.......do you want to be so drunk early that by the time the game start you're out for the count?

A friend of mine years ago started drinking early for an Ozzy concert we were going to.......by the time Ozzy came out on stage Chris had his head on his own lap and didn’t wake up till Ozzy came out for the encore to do Crazy Train.

If anything just drink after the game....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom