*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON COMMANDERS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON COMMANDERS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl named "Al".
I guess her brother is " a boy named Sue" - LOL
I wonder if he grew up to be a lawyer. - LOL
Love it lol
Johnny Cash GIF

Go Dolphins! Let’s get the first win in December. Last year vs we lost to the Niners that started our typical December slide. This is a different team and season so I don’t see the slide coming.

yes it is too early to start drinking.......do you want to be so drunk early that by the time the game start you're out for the count?

A friend of mine years ago started drinking early for an Ozzy concert we were going to.......by the time Ozzy came out on stage Chris had his head on his own lap and didn’t wake up till Ozzy came out for the encore to do Crazy Train.

If anything just drink after the game....lol
I'm typically a bourbon drinker so I can drink (a lot) and will only be drinking beer (Coors light) today, I should be okay with about 15 ish 🤣.

But yeah, I took your advice, not gonna start till we get to the stadium.

Heading out in 20m. LFG Miami! We'll make it loud at FedEX!

Gameday morning just showed the field in D.C. looks like a shitty rainy windy day already. With Achane active I hope we run the ball a lot today.

303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
320px-Washington_Commanders_logo.svg.png

fedex23950.jpg

at FedExField
Landover, Maryland

TELEVISION

368px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

CKRPg9C.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
OzAyPXf.png

WEATHER
c75CdR6.png

Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Areas of fog before 1pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 60. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
National Weather Service Baltimore-Washington - forecast for FedExField

Like clockwork! Thanks, Adam! GO PHINS!
Clockwork Orange Milk GIF

Has anyone streamed a game on Fanduel yet? If so how was the experience?

Fins should come in and smoke Washington like a lobbyist's Cuban cigar.

If you guys are honestly scared of rain, then this team isn't going anywhere.

It's not even gonna rain by the way.

High tech computer model shows this as a clear Miami victory. Washington is able to get some traction on the ground with Philips being out, but the Miami passing game shows to be too powerful for the weak Washington defense to stop
1000002653.jpg

High tech computer model shows this as a clear Miami victory. Washington is able to get some traction on the ground with Philips being out, but the Miami passing game shows to be too powerful for the weak Washington defense to stop
View attachment 155850
Olividatti came up with a hell of a game plan to keep Monk, Clark and Sanders without catches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom