*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Adam First, Sep 12, 2015.

1. ebozzz

ebozzz Starter Donator

Bro, your team didn't look THAT great....

2. Sherif

Sherif Pro Bowler Donator

I thought a lot of our problems came with when the Redskins stuffed our run game early. Aside from that, they had outstanding coverage on our receivers all game. Tannehill was threading the needle on most throws. He rushed the throw to a wide open Sims in the endzone when he didn't have to so it was wildly inaccurate. He had two pics go through DB's hands. That stats don't bear it but he was inconsistent today. The starting offense didn't play beyond the first series in most pre season games and against Atlanta they didn't exactly light it up.

Coyle played a pretty soft zone and the Skins got some big plays exploiting it. The Redskins secondary was tight until they lost two of their starters.

3. joenhre

joenhre Starter Finheaven VIP Donator

One of the biggest disappointments of the game was how badly Tannehill and the offense played. Even without Sims, this offense has too many weapons to only score 10 points.

4. dolfan2909

dolfan2909 Well-Known Member

IT'S NOT TANNEHILL'S FAULT!!!! MIKE WALLACE IS TO BLAME!!! Oh wait, who's the new scapegoat for this season? Sorry, I'm a little behind...

5. Redsskins202

Redsskins202 Active Member

Ok but yes or no they wherent as bad as you thought.

Cry me a river....I never met a bunch of fans that are upset that they won I mean its the nfl.

Sorry it was 17-0 and instead of the Ludacris 38-3 prediction. I mean jesus

6. Redsskins202

Redsskins202 Active Member

Good game overall tho.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Ok guys ill go away. Good game and good luck skins fans didnt back up our talk.! Best of wishes .

7. AphexPhin

AphexPhin A True Fan

good game Redskins 202. you guys gave it your all. best of luck the rest of the way

8. cltchperf

cltchperf Pro Bowler

Jarvis Landry was a beast today though as usual. Though that over throw from tannehill and what would have been a td and that caused Sims to get injured.. That frustrates me with tannehill sometimes. While not the best game, the fins and tanny still got fins a win.

9. DolphinDevil28

DolphinDevil28 I like boobs. Finheaven VIP Donator

Any update on Dion Sims anyone?

10. ebozzz

ebozzz Starter Donator

I actually think both teams have some work to do. Our offense, defensive line and linebackers have to do better. We were fortunate to get a win in a hostile environment on opening day with the way our team played. The difference was that our team kept grinding.

11. Tiko377

Tiko377 A True Fan

Interesting win I was kind of having flashbacks when Richard Matthew's dropped that 2nd down pass & Tannehill fumbled the next play had Jets game flashbacks.

Our red zone struggled without Sims.

I hated our offensive play calling.

I wish we saw some playing time in Parker.

Landry is amazing

Jamil Douglas seems like a stud

12. nick1

nick1 I am Groot Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

I thought they said it was just a concussion

13. ebozzz

ebozzz Starter Donator

Stop it Man. The injury was just a freak thing. Cameron laid out on a similar play and got right up! Every pass is not going to be perfect. I'm proud of the way the receivers fought for the ball and wish Sims a speedy recovery...

14. fininpsl

fininpsl A True Fan Donator

Tannehill had a QBR of almost 95. He did not play that bad. He did have a bad start to the game, but he played fine after the bad start.

15. cltchperf

cltchperf Pro Bowler

Yeah I know, but the throw shouldn't have been so far when the guy was open and he had to dive out for the ball like that. If this was the first time, then fine. It just reminds me of the plays on the field and pts left on the field last year from tannehill doing that. But the thing is, I actually like tannehill, so it seems like I don't like tannehill, but it's just frustration, because I thinking he's going to put it all together which he's close. But I mean miami only scored 10 pts from the offense, so you think of plays like that and what a big different it can make. Miami had a close game down to running down a first down at end, the team could have looked like a better offense and more pts with an open wr hit in the endzone. But like I said I liked how Landry was making plays and catch big passes in coverage today.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------