*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Ugh, its so deflating reading some of these posts. Enjoy the win, have a shot, eat a fn steak, have a night with your gf....its Sunday for fs sake. Take and enjoy a win. Guess what, it could be really bad....you could be a skins fan now. Im mad happy. Football is back and I have had a boatload of PBR and watched my favorite team win.

Geez - smile when life is good even if its not pretty.

Preach, my man!

Yea bro..like listen skins have:.

Terrance Knighton ( A top 5 NT/ Run stopper)
Sthephen Paea ( ranked top ten last year as a interior pass rusher).

Chris Culliver ( top ten CB last year)

Deshon Goldson ( A two time probowl safety)

Kerrigan ( Nuff said)

Jason Hatcher ( had 10 sacks two years ago ).

And on O we have talent..and the OL has two first rounders and a second rounder while skins hired the BEST OL COACH in the NFL.

So idk why yall would be upset....we arent bad the media asuggests we are because of the drama..obviously today you saw a motivated hard working team. My team has a long way to go.

I thought you guys looked real tough at the LOS. Add that to the weapons you have on offense, and you look like a team that can be pretty good IF you get decent QB play. Cousins wasn't bad today.

I thought you guys looked real tough at the LOS. Add that to the weapons you have on offense, and you look like a team that can be pretty good IF you get decent QB play. Cousins wasn't bad today.

It was a good game . Phins should be excited I mean we had to throw quick passes to stop Suh. On the OL we have a

Probowl LT
Top 15 -C
A first round RG ( 5th# pick)
And Moses whos a second rounder.

we hired a great OL coach and like ive been preaching the OL looks awful with rg3. Kirk cousins barley got sacked last year but as you saw today...ints...even tho I am prous of him he would of crumbled with the first int.

Cousins looked good I mean phins D is very tough wr had to throw dirt passes and quick passes which will cause problems for anyone.

GG the DL will gel soon.

Thumbs down all you want but its the truth. The Redskins lost their best receiver and other starters . This game should not have been close. Look at the rest of the division, if you are not at least a little concerned then you are being delusional.

I know Miami didn't look good but it's week 1 and I'll gladly take a win. Obviously it needs to get much better though

Lots of teams don't look good. Some teams that will probably be very good were horrible today. Some teams that were very good last year had bad week ones, like our opponents who ended up in the SB. All that matters is getting enough wins to make the playoffs.

I saw some glimpses today of a better team. I saw this team play the worst it seemed it possibly could through all but two minutes of the first half and still come back and made it a win. That's what winners have to do.

Lots of teams don't look good. Some teams that will probably be very good were horrible today. Some teams that were very good last year had bad week ones, like our opponents who ended up in the SB. All that matters is getting enough wins to make the playoffs.

I saw some glimpses today of a better team. I saw this team play the worst it seemed it possibly could through all but two minutes of the first half and still come back and made it a win. That's what winners have to do.
And some teams that won today will look awful the rest of the season. No one really knows what type of team that have until week 4 or 5 because of the non-contact rules of practice. It takes that long to get teams in good football hitting shape.

Thats a poor excuse bro...maybe the skins are alot better than you think?.

The Fins came out flat as always.
What you saw in the 2nd half was typical Fins football
Big plays mixed in with bone head plays.
If the Fins scored every time we were inside the 5 today, this game was over.

Preach, my man!

I will....and I'll keep it rolling bc Im kinda smackered. Lets say you walk into a bar, The Clevender lets say, and you are ready to make things happen. However, after a few hours you loose your shoe, pee on your pants, and somehow spill your drink on some hot model chick. If that model chick goes home with you its a win. Do you care if its and ugly win? No, because your buddies didnt get a win.

This week I will go into the week with my team's win. I will remind my friends that I won. Nobody remembers the pee on the pants or the lost shoe. They remember the win

Okay, a win is a win, so I can enjoy my Sunday, but I expected our team to look a lot better than this. RT was a major disappointment. He should not have even attempted that throw to Sims because their was a receiver, forget his name, running wide open underneath uncontested. Ryan also missed a throw to Landry that would have iced the game, and instead the dolphins had to give it back to Washington with one more possession. Run defense was horrible in the first half, but very solid in the second half. Parker will be so much better than Matthews is right now when the coaches finally decide to put him on the field. We wont see RT connect a long ball until Parker plays, that is one of the reasons why Hickey drafted him. I would have liked to seen more from Suh even though he was double teamed practically every play he was in there. Jordan Cameron was spectacular, if he stays healthy he could be a pro bowl tight end. I really hope that Dion is okay, but honestly I would like to see less of him out there, meaning in sets where Lamar miller in the game running back, there should three wide receivers and one tight end or just 4 wide receivers. I don't want to see two tight end formations, its hard to create explosive plays like that. Jamar Taylor might be a bust considering he was a second round pick, he just inst that good, McCain certainly is not great either, but when I watched the game, from my perspective, McCain made less mistakes.

Good news is we get to watch Miami play another horrible team next week !

Thumbs down all you want but its the truth. The Redskins lost their best receiver and other starters . This game should not have been close. Look at the rest of the division, if you are not at least a little concerned then you are being delusional.

They need to play better next week, point blank.

It's never as bad or as good as people here make it sound. Miami's 1-0 now they move on to week two. In the end that's all that matters. I could only imagine the outrage if Miami and Washington went to overtime and the Dolphins led off with an upside kick.

Back
Top Bottom