*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Ugh, its so deflating reading some of these posts. Enjoy the win, have a shot, eat a fn steak, have a night with your gf....its Sunday for fs sake. Take and enjoy a win. Guess what, it could be really bad....you could be a skins fan now. Im mad happy. Football is back and I have had a boatload of PBR and watched my favorite team win.

Geez - smile when life is good even if its not pretty.

Sad. It took two injuries in the Redskins secondary and a punt return TD to beat the worst team in the league. Yay!! RT is simply not good enough. It will be a long frustrating playoff less season for you guys sorry to say

Lol wow bro your a homer...u didnt see who we had on d and O? You guys won because of good adjustments and a bettef qb.

But ok skins suck....we have no weapons or anybody on D.

Its not like we didnt sign anybody. But ok.

Take the W ...you wont blow every team out it takes time to gel etc. I mean jesus you guys won but act like you lost.

LaMichael (he doesn't derseved to be called LaMike), will cut for some tight end, if Sims isn't cleared to play.

Did Anyone enjoy this game?

Awful effort overall. Secondary is miles better than the front. Maybe bc Coyle coach the secondary actually.

RT was godawful today. I have no idea if threatening benching would help this year like it did last year. Miller hesitant all day. Lazor gets an F for ruining my Sunday. Suh did nothing all day. I want to see more Phillips in the lineup.

Yes....I did. Good comeback and love that effort by Miller at the end of the game. Jarvis Landry is a STUD!!!!!

Clearly some things to work on, but I'll take the victory.

Sorry, but I can't be negative in every post and every situation like you are. I hope it gets better for you.

Lol wow bro your a homer...u didnt see who we had on d and O? You guys won because of good adjustments and a bettef qb.

But ok skins suck....we have no weapons or anybody on D.

Its not like we didnt sign anybody. But ok.

He's not a Dolphins fan. He's a Steelers fan troll that likes to post here for some reason.

I say again........

Da W!

Now let's get the team back to South Florida, tend to our injuries, watch the tape, make some adjustments and get ready for next week!

Ugh, its so deflating reading some of these posts. Enjoy the win, have a shot, eat a fn steak, have a night with your gf....its Sunday for fs sake. Take and enjoy a win. Guess what, it could be really bad....you could be a skins fan now. Im mad happy. Football is back and I have had a boatload of PBR and watched my favorite team win.

Amen!

We got punched in the mouth out of the gate on defense. It happens. The Skins couldn't do a thing on offense in the second half. Our offense needs to get on track, but even they did some good things. Opening day on the road does not foretell what the season will be like.

If Desean Jackson didn't leave the game early this probably would have been a loss for the Dolphins. Lazor and Tannehill need to get their stuff together if the Dolphins want to do anything this season.

He's not a Dolphins fan. He's a Steelers fan troll that likes to post here for some reason.

Yea bro..like listen skins have:.

Terrance Knighton ( A top 5 NT/ Run stopper)
Sthephen Paea ( ranked top ten last year as a interior pass rusher).

Chris Culliver ( top ten CB last year)

Deshon Goldson ( A two time probowl safety)

Kerrigan ( Nuff said)

Jason Hatcher ( had 10 sacks two years ago ).

And on O we have talent..and the OL has two first rounders and a second rounder while skins hired the BEST OL COACH in the NFL.

So idk why yall would be upset....we arent bad the media asuggests we are because of the drama..obviously today you saw a motivated hard working team. My team has a long way to go.

Sold the same lines under Wannny, Fist Pump and now Lurch.

Back
Top Bottom