*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Fantasy can kiss off. I watch football to see my real team play, and refuse to get involved in any fantasy league because there is only one thing that matters.

I'm able to completely separate the 2. Dolphins winning is first and foremost fantasy is something I check out later on in the day. I never sit my guys when they play Miami or root for them when they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Miami didn't look good but it's week 1 and I'll gladly take a win. Obviously it needs to get much better though

Lots of teams don't look good. Some teams that will probably be very good were horrible today. Some teams that were very good last year had bad week ones, like our opponents who ended up in the SB. All that matters is getting enough wins to make the playoffs.

I saw some glimpses today of a better team. I saw this team play the worst it seemed it possibly could through all but two minutes of the first half and still come back and made it a win. That's what winners have to do.

We won when we should have won. Great blocking in the run game in the second half against a stout Redskins D.

Impressed by Pouncey, Jamil Douglas, Cameron Mathews, and Landry. On Defense, Rashad Jones was a monster, Grimes pro bowl form still, Wake went beast mode several times. Taylor needs to watch his penalties and improve his tackling.

A win, yet I don't feel happy. Dolphins football.

This win reminded me of the win vs jaguars last year but 5 times worse... bill Lazer needs to stop being chicken shyt with the play calling...

Sad. It took two injuries in the Redskins secondary and a punt return TD to beat the worst team in the league. Yay!! RT is simply not good enough. It will be a long frustrating playoff less season for you guys sorry to say

I'm not worried about the offense. He was too conservative and we barely had the ball in the first half. That defense was brutal. A good QB would have put up 28+ on our defense

Good game no excuses for the skins

The Fins offense woke up for 33 minutes. It was enough to beat the Skins.
I didn't appreciate the dirty play of your team, constant holding, cut blocks on both of our lines and excessive contact after the whistle.
In the end, the better team won.

Take the win but......any other team from Jaguars to the CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Dolphins lose and lose big.

Sad. It took two injuries in the Redskins secondary and a punt return TD to beat the worst team in the league. Yay!! RT is simply not good enough. It will be a long frustrating playoff less season for you guys sorry to say

Sounds like the Steelers. Nice defense against the Pats. Don't cover the best TE in the game.

I'm not worried about the offense. He was too conservative and we barely had the ball in the first half. That defense was brutal. A good QB would have put up 28+ on our defense

Coyle has one of those games. The game plan was terrible. The Skins run the ball and short passes. He had the pass rushers in there on running downs.
After halftime it got better.
Vigil replaced Sheppard who should not be playing football.
LaMike should be cut on Monday

Back
Top Bottom