***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 211 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watch the game on TV? Did they show our ENTIRE team dancing on the sidelines during timeouts, etc.

Also, could anyone see Vaughn Telemaque, Ryan Hill, Brandon Harris, Ray Ray Armstrong, and DeMarcus Van Dyke dancing on the field at various points of the game just before the snap? Those dudes were dancing all over the place on big third downs getting the crowd hyped up. That's the most intensity I've seen that team play with in probably more than two years.

Anyone watch the game on TV? Did they show our ENTIRE team dancing on the sidelines during timeouts, etc.

Also, could anyone see Vaughn Telemaque, Ryan Hill, Brandon Harris, Ray Ray Armstrong, and DeMarcus Van Dyke dancing on the field at various points of the game just before the snap? Those dudes were dancing all over the place on big third downs getting the crowd hyped up. That's the most intensity I've seen that team play with in probably more than two years.

Yeah they did show that...I was so pumped when I saw them all hyped and pumping it up like a team. The 2nd half felt like Miami football, hell even Shannon showed some emotion

Yeah they did show that...I was so pumped when I saw them all hyped and pumping it up like a team. The 2nd half felt like Miami football, hell even Shannon showed some emotion

Come on man we need you out at the stadium lol.

Hell, even Donna Shalala stopped by our tailgate today. Wanted to punch that troll in the mouth lol.

Come on man we need you out at the stadium lol.

Hell, even Donna Shalala stopped by our tailgate today. Wanted to punch that troll in the mouth lol.

I'm a no go for football games the rest of the season man, my wifes about to give birth any minute now so I'm stuck watching it on TV. LOL @ the Shalala comment though. I hate that ***** and that commercial that she says " It's all about the U" and has her hands spread all over the place, every time I see it..I want to throw the remote at my tv lol

They show that commercial at the stadium all the time too.

:bobdole:

She should of stayed in prison when they arrested her at the airport lol, would of been the best thing to happen to that school...:chuckle:

Don't know this for a fact, but I don't think Butch shook Randy's hand post game. And I don't think it was pre arranged, because it seemed as if Randy was looking for Butch.

That was Miami football.

Seriously, the only thing I have to complain about is Shannon is too damn nice and should of run up the score...

U know that wasn't going to happen with Butch Davis on the other sideline . . . plus we started slow (something we need to work on). If we would have came out from the gate like we played in the 2nd half, it would have been worse.

Probably Randy Shannon's biggest win, just because they needed to get that UNC monkey off their back like they did Ga Tech last season . . . Randy has NEVER been under fire like he was these past 2 weeks with the FSU loss and the sloppy Duke win . . . so I'm actually glad the team gave a real nice effort.

I have been quiet on this whole UM/Randy debate and whether he is the right coach for this program. I think "other" things that he is doing is probably best for the school and his players, but if that does not translate to wins, it means less in the eyes of the fans. We want to blame coaching for everything sometimes, but sometimes you need your guys to play better. Miami has athletes all over the field, and these guys just haven't made plays. Granted the coach DOES need need to be held accountable, the overreaction I have seen EVERYWHERE is beyond belief. The guy has improved by 2 wins every year and the cupboard was BARE to say the least when he was named head coach. I know we are impatient, and I know we see success of other programs and it gets difficult, but we all need to let this season play out and evaluate after (and this post was not directed towards you in anyway R&R, I just bounced an idea while responding to your post).

My thing is, if we fire Randy, A. Who do we bring in as a replacement (knowing we probably don't have the funds to get a big named coach) B. How long does THAT set us back again and C. How will that look amongst recruits and high schools in the area. True, Randy's "recruiting ability" is probably the most overrated thing about him, but the guy still has connections and he still gets talent DESPITE the less than standard conditions/facilities that the "U" has to offer when compared to a school like Florida.

Under Coker we went from the top to the bottom, atleast with Randy we started at the bottom, and we are improved every year since . . . when the "improving" stops, then decisions need to be discussed. Is Randy perfect . . . hell no . . . why in the HELL would you not have a pro style QB behind Jacory, hell why not have ANY QB there (no offense to AJ Highsmith and Whipple's kid). As much heat as Jacory takes, if he gets nailed and is out for an extended period, we are finished . . . you can't criple your team like that by having only 1 option at QB. When I look on the field, and I see Hankerson, Miller, Berry, Harris (Brandon and Jacory), Telemaque, Bailey, Fortson, Vernon, Armstrong, Fortson, Benjamin, Byrd, James, Spence, Henderson, Franklin, McCarthy, Hill and others . . . I see talent that just was NOT here under Coker towards the end of his tenure. One thing is for certain . . . Randy is MILES better than Coker, that is obvious, question is . . . is being MILES better than Coker enough? Time will tell.

And I loved every bit of it. It's about ****ing time this team showed some intensity and emotion out there. THAT is Miami Hurricanes football.

I was at the game around the 50 yard line in section 113. That was the best game I went to in a very long time. They had that swagger that we havne't seen in a long time.

" Heard this after the game: Former Cane Antrel Rolle, who visited UM on Tuesday, was a big part of that players only meeting and encouraging Shannon to come out of his shell a little more. Not sure if Shannon actually danced. But he definitely chest-bumped Orlando Franklin."

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiami/2010/10/canes-talk-after-north-carolina-win.html#ixzz13IRRsrub

Frank Gore called Randy Shannon after the game and told him that Lamar Miller needs to get on the field more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom