***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 513 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to start playing at a higher level because this playoff committee is going to take a big dump on them in the rankings.

A 1 loss UM team does not make the CFP IMO, even if they win the ACC championship.

An undefeated UM team cannot be left out . . . Even right now there can only be 3 undefeated teams to go along with UM and potentially the USF/UCF winner.

Bama/UGA winner
Penn State/Wisconsin winner
TCU

An undefeated Miami team with wins over ND, Va Tech and likely Clemson will not be left out of the conversation.

Seriously rankings mean nothing to us IMO. Undefeated we in, 1 loss we out.

Richt's insistence on throwing the ball around the sandlot is what will lose them 2 or 3 games this year. I hate his bullheadedness.

I had to work. Wtf was it so close. VT routed that team

Their D played good and our O was very inconsistent as usual.
They always play us tough and have had our number for a while so I'll take the win no matter the score.
Got to play much better or we will be exposed the next two games but i'm hoping they were just looking past NC and all bring their A games next week.
Jeff Thomas has a bright future.

Richt's insistence on throwing the ball around the sandlot is what will lose them 2 or 3 games this year. I hate his bullheadedness.

I have blamed him a lot but Miami throws in a lot of RPOs on offense and a few times you could see Richt get into Rosier like "Dude, wtf r u doing?"

He is gonna have to micromanage that kid a little more.

They clearly don't trust the run game, but they are gonna have to realize it is vital to keep defenses honest so they can stop teeing off on this line and QB.

So as it stacks up currently I think we jump TCU and OSU if they continue to lose. Hey a win is a win we shouldn't be punished for winning.

If Notre Dame wins I could understand them jumping us I suppose. That's just how the pollsters react

So as it stacks up currently I think we jump TCU and OSU if they continue to lose. Hey a win is a win we shouldn't be punished for winning.

If Notre Dame wins I could understand them jumping us I suppose

All the better if we can beat a higher ranked Notre Dame. I like how these late games are shaping up but I think the best we can do this week is up to number 6. Probably more realistically #7. Of course these rankings are crap after the playoff rankings come out next week.

I don't really understand why Clemson is above us. We beat a team they lost to. That's just a fact. I guess we get to play them (hopefully) in the end so it doesn't matter

Geez at Notre Dame's schedule. The loss to #3 Georgia is the only blemish. That is gonna be a tough one. Luckily it has no effect on the ACC race.

Next week's VT game is the biggest one we've had around here in many years, The Rock is gonna be rockin so don't come knockin

:p

I don't really understand why Clemson is above us. We beat a team they lost to. That's just a fact. I guess we get to play them (hopefully) in the end so it doesn't matter

Clemson is playing NC State next week, so the winner will probably be the winner of the Atlantic.

Clemson is playing NC State next week, so the winner will probably be the winner of the Atlantic.
I honestly think NC State is better then Clemson. They are just riding momentum from winning last years title in the polls

In the past UF and FSU fans would always talk trash in this thread. Not so much this year

:cool:

You'll send all those 4 and 5 stars recruits our way. They want to play for a winner :thumbsup

If Notre Dame wins I could understand them jumping us I suppose. That's just how the pollsters react
Irish is an one-loss team. The only one they will be jumping is their grandmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom