***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 575 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I've calmed down since our lost to Pitt, I'm probably putting more into it cause I want to believe but maybe losing to Pitt was a good thing now it just means the team feels like they have something to prove, they want to feel like they belong and our now more motivated and pissed.

I've calmed down since our lost to Pitt, I'm probably putting more into it cause I want to believe but maybe losing to Pitt was a good thing now it just means the team feels like they have something to prove, they want to feel like they belong and our now more motivated and pissed.
For what it is worth Rossier admitted of being complacent and after he was benched for one series he was eager to get back in there. It was too late but it may have been the right damper at the right moment. Everybody knows that we did not lose to a better team. We lost because we were complacent and lost focus. If we had played Pittsburgh 4 weeks earlier we would have blown them to kingdom come.

Our worst game before Pitt was at North Carolina. We bounced back big time vs VT and ND and i think that happens again

10 point underdogs ? ... good
No first team ACC players named ? ... good
Everyone giving us no chance to win ? ... Just the way we like it :)

Our worst game before Pitt was at North Carolina. We bounced back big time vs VT and ND and i think that happens again

10 point underdogs ? ... good
No first team ACC players named ? ... good
Everyone giving us no chance to win ? ... Just the way we like it :)
The []_[] against the world....

DP4MbCjX0AAs-k9.jpg

Coming to get you Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom