***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 622 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done with this program.

I hate Mark Richt with a passion. Won't attend another game or buy any merchandise until he's gone.

Same boat as the Dolphins with these clowns.

Canes getting their asses beat down by the Turnover Purse today! Hahaha

woman-hitting-guy-gif-anne-hathaway-jake-gyllenhaal-love-and-other-drugs.gif

I seriously am nervous that we are going to choke in the second half but FSU has made a game of it, regardless. **** the odds makers and their 13.5 points.

Last edited:
He's missed alot of throws

The pressure got to him. His tackles are on skates and he hasn’t been comfortable.

Kind of expected from a RS freshman making his second start in this type of rivalry game.

Give him another half.

Canes getting their asses beat down by the Turnover Purse today! Hahaha

woman-hitting-guy-gif-anne-hathaway-jake-gyllenhaal-love-and-other-drugs.gif

I seriously am nervous that we are going to choke in the second half but FSU has made a game of it, regardless. **** the odds makers and their 13.5 points.

Hated the line, but yea I expect this to go down to the wire. Had FSU up early in my prediction as well.

Done with this program.

I hate Mark Richt with a passion. Won't attend another game or buy any merchandise until he's gone.

Same boat as the Dolphins with these clowns.

I thought u were done after u bough ACC title tickets and we lost to Pitt the week before lol

**** Richt.

He will ALWAYS get blown out in a game he's the underdog (LSU) and lose badly to an underdog (FSU).

**** Richt.

I thought u were done after u bough ACC title tickets and we lost to Pitt the week before lol
This is different. This is the weakest FSU team we've seen in a long time. Still can't beat them in our own stadium. Embarrassing program we've become.

**** Mark Richt. He's a piece of garbage.

**** Richt.

He will ALWAYS get blown out in a game he's the underdog (LSU) and lose badly to an underdog (FSU).

**** Richt.

Georgia fans tried to warn us. We (self included) didn't listen. This is why they were thrilled to get rid of him.

Now they're legit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom