***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 685 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so far so good. The offense can barely get out of their own way with the penalties. The defense is doing great. Gotta shore up the tackling

I honestly think Miami will pull away for the blowout unless Florida can score on their first drive

Well so far so good. The offense can barely get out of their own way with the penalties. The defense is doing great. Gotta shore up the tackling

I honestly think Miami will pull away for the blowout unless Florida can score on their first drive

Seriously? Consider it a gift from the football gods this game is so close. Thinking a blowout right now for Miami is pure delusion.

Seriously? Consider it a gift from the football gods this game is so close. Thinking a blowout right now for Miami is pure delusion.
We'll see bobdole. I see a weak offense for Florida if miami could tackle

I agree with this. Miami made too many mistakes early on and was very unprepared. I was surprised the Gators did not take advantage of those gifts from Miami. But in the second quarter Miami's D and O started to overcome the mistakes.

And let's not forget who is ranked #8.

The turnover chain and touchdown ring has got to be the most tacky looking **** I've ever seen on a football field.

tenor.gif

Im just worried Florida is gonna crank the pressure up on that slow footed right tackle. He is slow off the snap and has sloth feet.

It feels like Florida should be up 21-3

Nah. Mullen using fake punts and going for it on 4th gave them early life, but they have looked pedestrian in offense and their defense is taking advantage of freshman tackles.

They are a better team than what they are showing but #8 with Franks at QB maybe a bit of an overrate, especially when we are unranked.

At most 17-13, the self inflicted turnovers killed them. Miami’s D is energized from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom