***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 748 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought that -19.5 could have been an easy bet for Miami, but considering their tackling Alabama like they have six Derrick Henry's on the field it's been pretty shitty.

No surprise here. IMO, this program is done and has been for a long time. There's no chance of a revival. Should leave the ACC and join a mid level conference.

We CANNOT compete with the powerhouses. Got embarrassed back to back years by Clemson and Bama now. Not even competitive for a quarter.

Manny needs to go (he's ****ing atrocious), but does it matter? They're going to replace him with another cheap unworthy candidate.

My expectations were low but they still managed to disappoint me. It’s unreal how things never improve at all. It’s Groundhog Day with this team. Always look the same against elite teams. Hopefully they can shake this off and win the coastal but it’s sad that I can never hope for more than that anymore.

I refuse to watch a totally non-competitive game when the team getting slaughtered is the team I support!

It's like watching a murder.

Enough already!

Just stop it!

:rolleyes:

Unfortunately the university of Miami doesn’t give a **** about its football program for the past 15 years. Mind you it was the football program that brought the university fame and money which has contributed to what the school is today. The program will never be elite again until the president decides to pour resources into it. We are all living in the past but damn what a past um has.

Unfortunately the university of Miami doesn’t give a **** about its football program for the past 15 years. Mind you it was the football program that brought the university fame and money which has contributed to what the school is today. The program will never be elite again until the president decides to pour resources into it. We are all living in the past but damn what a past um has.
If you read my posts we're in agreement.

#1 Diaz Blows.

#2 the U won't win again until the program becomes a priority again -- and it's very doubtful that will ever happen.

#3 that means the glory days are long gone and this team has ZERO business playing top 25 competition let alone top 10.

I hate continuing to lose like this but I still love this program for all the joy they brought me in my childhood. I think we have some good talent sprinkled throughout the roster. If the team can move on from this there is the potential for a really good season. I just dread winning the coastal and having Clemson deliver a similar kind of beat down. Good luck to the canes the rest of the year. I’ll still be watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom