*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK6 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It
Having a hard time looking forward to this one. I see our defense having a very hard time with Jefferson, then add in our poor tackling recently - trying to tackle Dalvin Cook. Oh and then Adam thielen too

Howard needs to be as close to 100% as possible

Skylar has to just manage the game and hopefully with more practice he can play better.

Need the OL to really step up too
It will be a blow out. Trust me. Im being positive when i say that

In other topics, I mentioned going 20 and 10 to generate favorable running situations. The elevation of both Smith and Shell seems to indicate Armstead being out, but it occurs to me that 3 OTs is another way to generate mismatches given the quarter/half shells the Vikings defense favors.

I still dont know why we dont start Teddy.

Practice snaps, I get that. But Teddy got all the practice snaps the week before. It's not like he doesn't understand this offense.

Ill root for whoever we put back there, but we signed Teddy to win these types of games.
I think it's the pec injury.

Just seeing Armstead out there (if he goes) with Eich, Connor, Hunt, and Austin (if he goes), will be a sight we have not witnessed since very early on.
I don’t know if we’ve activated Jackson and word is that Armstead is unlikely to play. I believe it because both Shell and Kion Smith were added to the roster. Good luck skylar!

I wish i would posted the Tweet I saw last night, but I believe that Mr. Cousins is greatly impacted by the blitz. I know we are hurt on defense in the secondary, but will be interesting if we can get creative and bring some pressure on Cousins. :ffic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom