*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK6 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense and special teams have played horribly this season. If we can hold the Vkings under 23 points we can win.
Im not holding my breath though.

Just watched Tennessee beat Alabama.

The NFL is missing the boat when is comes to rushing the field.
It's funny how on Bama's 2nd drive Bryce Young gets hit while throwing a pass from deep in the endzone that doesn't even reach the LOS.

Because he got hit, so it's not a safety...

That call last week was straight up BS.

195px-Minnesota_Vikings_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

yyaq5AH.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

kKy7SRE.png

WEATHER

Lner7Ec.png

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Northeast wind 6 to 13 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

This will be an ugly game.

I say 35, 6 Vikings. We score two field goals.

I don't know what to expect now that Skylar and our coaches have had a week to prepare. However, even with that uncertainty, I am NOT going to say we are going to lose without seeing them play one snap. I am trying to keep the faith. I hope McDaniel can get us back on track.

Animated GIF

I still dont know why we dont start Teddy.

Practice snaps, I get that. But Teddy got all the practice snaps the week before. It's not like he doesn't understand this offense.

Ill root for whoever we put back there, but we signed Teddy to win these types of games.
Why give that up? Make Minn plan for both.

This will be an ugly game.

I say 35, 6 Vikings. We score two field goals.
You are giving Sanders too much credit. 🤣 I think Fins lose, but geez I would think they could score at least one TD!

Down in Miami for my first live home game since 2007. Here with my old man, who’s a dirty Vikings fan. We need the win. I wanna be 4-2 when Tua comes back next week,

Miami controls the clock by unleashing the running game and ST posts a respectable 1TD-0INTs. I think Mostert had a big day with two rushing TDs. Sanders redeems himself from last week with the game-winning kick.

24-21 Fins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom