Official NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

We could very well go back to back. Since Russ is coming back we return 76% of our scoring, 73% of our rebounds, 69% of our steals, and 50% of our assists. We add the #1 JUCO player in the country in PG Chris Jones (he was originally recruited by TN out of high school), 2 prolific shooters/scorers, and a PF that can shoot the 3. Our starting center will be a 6'10" African kid that red-shirted this season (playing against Dieng everyday in practice) and is better offensively than Gorgui was at this point in his college career. We're a top 5 team and very much in the National Title conversation.

you are losing 3 key players off the team, I'm not saying you can't but the competition will be much stronger at the top this year and UL will be slightly weaker plus it's very difficult to repeat. I expect they will compete but I don't expect they will win it again.

you are losing 3 key players off the team, I'm not saying you can't but the competition will be much stronger at the top this year and UL will be slightly weaker plus it's very difficult to repeat. I expect they will compete but I don't expect they will win it again.

2 players lost - Siva and Dieng. Everyone else returns.

Yes, repeating is difficult but to say U of L isn't in the title hunt next season is ignoring the facts.

2 players lost - Siva and Dieng. Everyone else returns.

Yes, repeating is difficult but to say U of L isn't in the title hunt next season is ignoring the facts.

I thought Han**** was a senior not that he is a great player but he had a great title game. Either way you lose 2 key players, can they overcome? yes but it will not be easy. Winning next year will be a lot harder than this year.

Where did I say they wouldn't be in the hunt?

Larkin is going to the NBA, I guess Miami won't be winning it all this year.

Back
Top Bottom