**Official New England Patriots 06-07 Thread** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official New England Patriots 06-07 Thread**

like2god said:
I hope you don't mind, but I already started without you. :lol:

:lol: I've been laughing too, this will be a great year, the year the Patsies crumble. Their FO's hardball technique is backfiring.

opfinistic said:
:lol: I've been laughing too, this will be a great year, the year the Patsies crumble. Their FO's hardball technique is backfiring.

Where did ThePats run off to? :lol:

opfinistic said:
:boohoo: they're spamming my thread!:boohoo: :boohoo:

:lol:

Maybe we should delete our avatars and tell him that we stole his avy. :wink:

So.....now that the red sox are dead we should start to see the media switch gears over to the pats :)

MKeveny said:
So.....now that the red sox are dead we should start to see the media switch gears over to the pats :)

:dj2: :drinkers: :cpatch: :dance:

American League East Division

Team.............W.....L......Pct.....GB
Yankees.........74....48.....607.....-
Red Sox.........69....54.....561....5 ½

:sidelol:

like2god said:
:dj2: :drinkers: :cpatch: :dance:

American League East Division

Team.............W.....L......Pct.....GB
Yankees.........74....48.....607.....-
Red Sox.........69....54.....561....5 ½

:sidelol:

ohhhhhhh yea :D

ThePats said:
Silly...:bry:

The Pre Season hasnt even started and everyone expects the Pats to bow down to the mighty Dolphins. As far as I can remember....10-6 > 9-7.

as far as i can remember 2005<2006....its a new year buddy and we only finished 1 game behind you guys for the east in a year where we wernt expected to make any noise, the dolphins are for real saban went out and got the players he wanted, and as far as i have been hearing a lot of bad news from pats camp

miaD5499 said:
as far as i can remember 2005<2006....its a new year buddy and we only finished 1 game behind you guys for the east in a year where we wernt expected to make any noise, the dolphins are for real saban went out and got the players he wanted, and as far as i have been hearing a lot of bad news from pats camp
Newest blow, they ran out of AstroGlide.

Back
Top Bottom