**Official New England Patriots 06-07 Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official New England Patriots 06-07 Thread**

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Talk about your 3 time SB champs
03-1.jpg

Active Roster http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/roster?team=nwe
Schedule http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/schedule?team=nwe
Official Site patriots.com
Stats http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/stats?team=nwe

Super Bowl Champs 2001, 2003, 2004
AFC Champs 1985, 1996, 2001, 2003, 2004
AFC Eaast Champs 1978, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005

This isn't the depths, so dont post crap like "OMG a pats thread, they suck so bad, fins are better!!!!! with a :sidelol: at the end.

Absolutely not ^ :wink: but now to think of it, I like to see fights so disregard my statement.

It's ok...let the Patsies have their official thread. The Pats are a team that is heading downhill (as noted in a football publication I read last week). Vinatieri is probably the key loss for this team.

Roman529 said:
It's ok...let the Patsies have their official thread. The Pats are a team that is heading downhill (as noted in a football publication I read last week). Vinatieri is probably the key loss for this team.

Not a problem the Pats could always go after Flutie to do the kicking. :D

MR NFLFAN said:
Not a problem the Pats could always go after Flutie to do the kicking. :D
True, but can he drop kick a 58 yarder?

Adam Vinaiteri isn't such a big loss. The Patriots have added some explosive offensive weapons in the draft with Laurence Maroney (best power running back in the draft) and my favorite receive, and MY pick for number 16, Chad Jackson. The future looks promising.

Actually this is a good idea, It keeps all the Pats stuff in one thread.

PatsSuck456 said:
Actually this is a good idea, It keeps all the Pats stuff in one thread.

Right. I'm sure this is going to keep MR NFLFAN from running his yapper all over the place.

How kind...a Pats thread. How many Pats fans are here anyways? I assume most of the Pats trolls got banned...lol. We somehow find a rivals forum and try to tell the other how bad their teams are. Like Aqua4Ever...you know where you go Aqua :D

I think Brady is unhappy with the situation not necesarily with the Patriots as he said that today. I can easily believe that this SI reporter took Brady's quotes and mixed them up a bit. So the article made it seem like Brady was frustrated with the Pats. Brady's best friend use to be Lawyer Milloy. He left, everyone was upset, Brady too. They got whooped in week 1 but they came back. I hope Branch comes back but at the moment Branch's agent didnt bother to offer up a counter offer to the Pats 6 million a year contract? If anything, the Pats were problably insulted on that one. Its life...so far there is nothing wrong between Brady and the organization...I hope there isnt if this situation heats up. Brady's ankle was hurt thats why he missed a few practices, hes back, big deal. Dont listen to the media nowadays...cant be trusted especially the ones in New England...they love to stir things up..."Ron Borges of the globe" in particular.

Camp reports:

Reche Caldwell has been the star of camp. It will suprise people and some will laugh as if its a joke, but hes done fantastic, making great catches...making every practice and there is certainly some good chemistry developing between him and Brady. Maybe he was with the wrong team? Now hes with the right team?

Dillon & Maroney is another great story. They have made a great friendship...not just co existing but Dillon has...to the suprise of the media kept cool no matter what they try to stir up. It sounds great. Even better Dillon has been having a great camp...missed no practices looking faster than ever. Maroney has done well also.

Eugene Wilson...the solid safety has been used as Cornerback(star CB at Illinois...a mind blowing 60 Deflected Passes in 3 years) to bolster depth while James Sanders and Artrell Hawkins start at safety.

12-4 baby. Screw 10-6...this team is BETTER than last year.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Right. I'm sure this is going to keep MR NFLFAN from running his yapper all over the place.

I only respond to thread of pats topics which there is an awful lot of over here. Someone has to speak the truth about the Pats the best team in the east. I guess thats what teams that are scared do. They post about the team to beat looking for anything that they think give them any chance of just being in the game. I did notice that even titled as a pats thread you could resist posting in it though. :D

MR NFLFAN said:
I only respond to thread of pats topics which there is an awful lot of over here. Someone has to speak the truth about the Pats the best team in the east. I guess thats what teams that are scared do. They post about the team to beat looking for anything that they think give them any chance of just being in the game. I did notice that even titled as a pats thread you could resist posting in it though. :D

you wont be much longer

Back
Top Bottom