**Official New England Patriots 06-07 Thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official New England Patriots 06-07 Thread**

B-LO said:
This is the mantra for Fins fans and some of their players (*cough* Jason Taylor) everytime they lose:
"We're still the better team."
"We lost the game, you didn't win it."
"We killed ourselves with turnovers; it was nothing you did."
"We gift wrapped that game."

Oh, and I hate to break your bubble, but no one is afraid of a QB that averages a fumble and INT every game and has a career record of 40-42.

I'm sorry, did a fan of the worst team in the NFL say something?

ThePats said:
You live on 2004 stats, how cute.

You fail to acknowledge his 5, 3, and 2 INT's against good teams last year in a single game. His best game came against the Lions, what an accomplishment.

You do know he had a bruised knee going into last season correct? And that the entire team was in shambles

I recall the Patriots missing the playoffs the first year after Tom Brady won a superbowl, but hey he is still Mr. Clutch and never lets you down right?

B-LO said:
This is the mantra for Fins fans and some of their players (*cough* Jason Taylor) everytime they lose:
"We're still the better team."
"We lost the game, you didn't win it."
"We killed ourselves with turnovers; it was nothing you did."
"We gift wrapped that game."

Oh, and I hate to break your bubble, but no one is afraid of a QB that averages a fumble and INT every game and has a career record of 40-42.

And no-one is afraid of a QB that sits and cries on the sideline, but you seem pretty high on him

He also has the best TD per game ratio in NFL History, and if you add rushing TD's (which you should if your adding fumbles) his TD to turnover rate is also extremely good

Alex44 said:
You do know he had a bruised knee going into last season correct? And that the entire team was in shambles

I recall the Patriots missing the playoffs the first year after Tom Brady won a superbowl, but hey he is still Mr. Clutch and never lets you down right?

Come on Alex what do you expect the Pats to play 19 game seasons every year with out getting worn down? Mr Brady was tired in 2002 so Belichick told him to never mind the playoffs the team needed some time off. Thats why we didn't go back to the SB in 02. :wink: Wasn't 2002 the season Brady dislocated his shoulder? I believe it was, no wonder he was tired. :D

MR NFLFAN said:
Come on Alex what do you expect the Pats to play 19 game seasons every year with out getting worn down? Mr Brady was tired in 2002 so Belichick told him to never mind the playoffs the team needed some time off. Thats why we didn't go back to the SB in 02. :wink: Wasn't 2002 the season Brady dislocated his shoulder? I believe it was, no wonder he was tired. :D

I found that post really funny :lol: your one of the few Pats fans that doesnt make me want to puke....just throw up in my mouth a little :tongue:

Alex44 said:
I found that post really funny :lol: your one of the few Pats fans that doesnt make me want to puke....just throw up in my mouth a little :tongue:

:sidelol:

Ah young Alex so witty for a mere 16 year old.

Alex44 said:
Im missing something I think :lol: explain?

Thats Ben Watson #84 NE TE that ran the field diagonally over 100 yrds to take out Champ Bailey on his interception run back at the 3 yrd line in the playoff loss in denver last season. By the way what are you doing up this late?

MR NFLFAN said:
Thats Ben Watson #84 NE TE that ran the field diagonally over 100 yrds to take out Champ Bailey on his interception run back at the 3 yrd line in the playoff loss in denver last season.

Ahh okay, I knew who it was but I didnt get what you were saying. Pretty funny actually, I hate when a Pats player does something right but that was a great effort

Alex44 said:
Ahh okay, I knew who it was but I didnt get what you were saying. Pretty funny actually, I hate when a Pats player does something right but that was a great effort

Well that explains it, you must have been hating us for what the last 5 yrs now.
Well I'm off to bed now alex so your on your own here....Try and stay out of trouble now!

MR NFLFAN said:
Well that explains it, you must have been hating us for what the last 5 yrs now.

Haha yeah but you must have hated us for the other 30 or so :tongue:

I have a question to the Patriots:

I've been looking all over but couldn't find anything. Who is winning the Kicker competition and who will likely get the position?

Vertical Limit said:
I have a question to the Patriots:

I've been looking all over but couldn't find anything. Who is winning the Kicker competition and who will likely get the position?

I found this article for you. Not much in it as far as the clear cut leader as both have been neck and neck in the competition. My own opinion is the young gun Gostkowski will win the job but you never can tell.

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=151335

Alex44 said:

Ah, see you cant argue against the Culpepper facts so you run in and bring up the Patriots 2002 season, 4 years back, how cute. I'm sure you remember how the Patriots shattered the Dolphins playoffs hopes in the final game of the season.

Bruised knee? What he cant throw in the pocket? Well thats not good news especially after he tore his ACL and very possibly stripped him of his mobility that has done good for him throughout his career. Ha, dont blame Danute's recievers for his lame performance last year, it was his decision making. Was his recievers the one throwing the ball constantly into the defenders' hands? I dont think so. Supposedly this thread is supposed to be where Patriots fans can talk about the Patriots but it seems the Dolphins fans are trolling the thread, if we're trolls, you must be a troll also for coming in here and dissing the Pats again and again. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom