**Official New England Patriots 06-07 Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official New England Patriots 06-07 Thread**

dorsaroll156 said:
you wont be much longer
Silly...:bry:

The Pre Season hasnt even started and everyone expects the Pats to bow down to the mighty Dolphins. As far as I can remember....10-6 > 9-7.

dorsaroll156 said:
you wont be much longer

No i don't think we will be any more than 3 or 4 more years.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

alright thats just your opinions.we'll see who wins the division.its going to be rough with you guys on defense.you lost alot and everyone on your team is crippled

ThePats said:
Silly...:bry:

The Pre Season hasnt even started and everyone expects the Pats to bow down to the mighty Dolphins. As far as I can remember....10-6 > 9-7.

You're in denial that the Pats days are over. Face it, you've had your glory and it's time for the Fins to step up and take the crown of the AFC East. :evil:

dorsaroll156 said:
alright thats just your opinions.we'll see who wins the division.its going to be rough with you guys on defense.you lost alot and everyone on your team is crippled
Defense looked awfully good at the end of last year. We lost McGinnest...no one else. Oh well...Starks and Poole, the freaking disasters of our secondary. Colvin steps in at McGinnest's spot and we just have to worry about injuries....but hey...last year the injured Pats beat the Dolphins with Heath Evans as our running back. Our CB decked Ricky Williams...the Dolphins just werent hungry that day.

ThePats said:
Defense looked awfully good at the end of last year. We lost McGinnest...no one else. Oh well...Starks and Poole, the freaking disasters of our secondary. Colvin steps in at McGinnest's spot and we just have to worry about injuries....but hey...last year the injured Pats beat the Dolphins with Heath Evans as our running back. Our CB decked Ricky Williams...the Dolphins just werent hungry that day.

Wrong-o, pal.

Randy McMichael had a CRITICAL fumble at the end of the first half that prevented us from going up 14-3 before halftime.
We were driving beautifully, and would have at least made it 10-3 at half.

Instead, he turned the ball over and we led 7-3. That allowed you to make your comeback in the 2nd half.

Also, you say Heath Evans was your running back.

Gus Frerotte was our QB. Now we have a healthy Daunte Culpepper. You do the math.

You guys are going to be surprised this year at how much we've closed the gap.

Our team is NEVER "not" hungry for a game anymore. This ain't the Wanny era my friend.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Wrong-o, pal.

Randy McMichael had a CRITICAL fumble at the end of the first half that prevented us from going up 14-3 before halftime.
We were driving beautifully, and would have at least made it 10-3 at half.

Instead, he turned the ball over and we led 7-3. That allowed you to make your comeback in the 2nd half.

Also, you say Heath Evans was your running back.

Gus Frerotte was our QB. Now we have a healthy Daunte Culpepper. You do the math.

You guys are going to be surprised this year at how much we've closed the gap.

Our team is NEVER "not" hungry for a game anymore. This ain't the Wanny era my friend.
Yeah lets make the fumble excuse...

It happened, the Patriots won, two late Watson TD's, Heath Evans 88 yards.

We'll see how great Daunte Culpepper really is this season when he plays a good divisional team.

ThePats said:

We'll see how great Daunte Culpepper really is this season when he plays a good divisional team.

You mean like when he Played the Packers twice a year when they were Superbowl contenders year in and year out?

ThePats said:

Excuse? You watched the game.

You were sh!tting your pants when we were up 7-3, drove to your 20 yard-line with minutes to go before the half, until Randy dropped the ball.

It would have been 14-3, at least 10-3. Next time giving up at least 3 points is an "excuse," you let me know.

...But you are right. Let's "wait and see" how Daunte does. Just promise me you'll be here after the game to eat your crow.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Excuse? You watched the game.

You were sh!tting your pants when we were up 7-3, drove to your 20 yard-line with minutes to go before the half, until Randy dropped the ball.

It would have been 14-3, at least 10-3. Next time giving up at least 3 points is an "excuse," you let me know.

...But you are right. Let's "wait and see" how Daunte does. Just promise me you'll be here after the game to eat your crow.
Sure.

Dont blame McMichael, we werent playing good in the first half but then your defense let up two Watson TD's. We won, fair and square, beaten and injured.

The AFC is FAR superior to the NFC. And Culpepper's only good games last year game against the Pack and the Lions, his other games he was an INT machine. Playing well against two of the worst teams in the league. Props, Daunte.

ThePats said:
Sure.

Dont blame McMichael, we werent playing good in the first half but then your defense let up two Watson TD's. We won, fair and square, beaten and injured.

The AFC is FAR superior to the NFC. And Culpepper's only good games last year game against the Pack and the Lions, his other games he was an INT machine. Playing well against two of the worst teams in the league. Props, Daunte.

Nobody said you didn't win fair and square.

But you refuse to recognize that we were playing better football than you, spare one bad play at the end of the first half.

That secondary that gave up two Watson TDs? Revamped and upgraded.

And if you think we gave you a good game with Gus, oh man...

Just keep going on and hating on Culpepper. It cracks me up coming from Pats fans.
The fear is palpable.

DolphinDevil28 said:

But you refuse to recognize that we were playing better football than you, spare one bad play at the end of the first half.

That secondary that gave up two Watson TDs? Revamped and upgraded.

And if you think we gave you a good game with Gus, oh man...

Just keep going on and hating on Culpepper. It cracks me up coming from Pats fans.
The fear is palpable.
I will die of laughter if anyone fears Daunte Culpepper. :lol:

ThePats said:
I will die of laughter if anyone fears Daunte Culpepper. :lol:

Yeah I know 39 TD's the most total yards in single season of any QB in history, the NFL's highest all time completion %

What is there to fear :confused:

You live on 2004 stats, how cute.

You fail to acknowledge his 5, 3, and 2 INT's against good teams last year in a single game. His best game came against the Lions, what an accomplishment.

DolphinDevil28 said:

The fear is palpable.
This is the mantra for Fins fans and some of their players (*cough* Jason Taylor) everytime they lose:
"We're still the better team."
"We lost the game, you didn't win it."
"We killed ourselves with turnovers; it was nothing you did."
"We gift wrapped that game."

Oh, and I hate to break your bubble, but no one is afraid of a QB that averages a fumble and INT every game and has a career record of 40-42.

Back
Top Bottom