*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Prediction:

Grimes slips, falls down.
They allow Jamar Taylor one play, he gives up a 99 yard TD.
Koa Misi gets injured.
Ryan Tannehill gets sacked 27 times. Throws 9 yards short of the first down sticks on 3rd and 10.
Suh has 2 offsides penalties.
Vernon gets an unsportsmanlike penalty or two.
Lamar Miller goes for 80 yards a carry his first 5 carries, then is benched.
Walt Aikens trips over his own feet getting Gatorade on the sidelines.
Jason Fox just saves time and tackles Tannehill himself.
Dallas Thomas lies on his back the whole game like a dead turtle, earns high praise from the coaching staff.
Stephen Ross sends another email to season ticket holders apologizing vehemently and promising changes...proceeds to refuse to fire almost anyone in the organization because he likes playing checkers against them (Dawn Aponte lets him win)

Omg! That is the funniest thing i've read in a while. I have tears in my eyes. Thanks Aqua!

2-0 Dolphins. Pats lose when a convict comes out and covers the field with snow and they miss the winning field goal. Go Dolphins!

I cannot express how much I want something bad to happen to Brady in this game. I feel a little bit bad about it.

Not...you know...career-ending. Just...like, maybe a broken right index finger. Or a foot injury. Something that will hurt their playoff chances.

Ahh, hell with it. Rupture his spleen.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 6s7 seconds ago
WR Danny Amendola, who was questionable with a knee injury, is on the field for warmups. Looks like he'll try to play today.

Are our local beat guys even at the game?

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 10s11 seconds ago
Not that it really matters at this point but do not expect Ja'Wuan James to play today.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 4s5 seconds ago
#Patriots list 7 inactives, and it's everyone we know: Edelman, Hightower, Vollmer, Siliga, Chandler Jones, Coleman, Freeny

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 33s34 seconds ago
So Ninkovich, McCourty, Waddle, Amendola, Chung are all active today. Doesn't mean they will play, however

Message sent to Taylor...lol

Lost season for James. Damn.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Shelley Smith made some nice cash the past two weeks.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 47s48 seconds ago

Today's full list of #Dolphins inactives:
Logan Thomas
Jamar Taylor
Mike Pouncey
Jelani Jenkins
Shelley Smith
Ja’Wuan James
Earl Mitchell

Back
Top Bottom