*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1 | Page 189 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach Flo wasn’t the problem. I’m glad we have McDaniel but Tua was mediocre at best before this year. To his credit he looks like a much different QB so far in 2022.
Weapons are different. OL is slightly better. Tua is still slow and weak-armed. He will be better if given more time to find a receiver.

Some people can look past passer rating, and see the same QB as the previous two seasons when what was promised was Tua scorching the earth and "shutting up all the H8ers" with all these weapons. We have the same limitations as last season offensively, and I'm not sure who else you can blame besides the guy holding the ball every play.
We don’t need to blame anyone. We just kicked the Patriots’ ass. Tua turned it over zero times, as opposed to Mac who threw a puck in our end zone and fumbled into his own end zone. Recall that Mac was a Pro Bowler last year.

Lots of QBs lose you games. Tua not only didn’t lose us the game, he made some big plays to help win it. I’ve never seen a QB get so much crap in comfortable wins.

It looks like the offense was just getting some work and putting things on film for some reason these last few plays.

Stats look good for Tua today, but he deserves some criticism for today's performance. That should have been pick could given the patriots new life. But let's be real, patriots offense is pretty bad, so likely wouldn't have changed outcome. Against a top tier team Tua will need to step up his performance...all that being said, we should happy to get a comfortable W today, great team win

A lot to clean up here......but a lot of drama here for a win. New coach, new offense, first game and playing against BB......not bad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom